Saturday, April 3, 2010

Foreword

I have lived a life of 20 women! I have seen and done things most women my age and older haven't even dreamed of. I am thankful for all my experiences for they have made me the well-rounded, intriguing, and enterprising woman that I am today.
From the day I was born, my life has been nothing but exciting and dynamic. It's almost like God put me on this earth for the sole purpose of being the bona fide excitment galore! The journey is still in progress, but first, I must fill you in on the first 23 years of my life.
I am currently 24 years old; I am in school working on my 2nd degree in Public Relations. My first degree was in Finance. I love life, travel, leisure, fun-filled times, the company of great friends and family, but most of all, I love and enjoy excitement. It takes a lot to get a rise out of me; I am not easily impressed or shaken for I have seen and heard most of it all. I do however, always give everyone a fair chance but once you fuck up, it's over! I am a loyal person to my friends and family. I can spot a bullshitter from a mile away. I am resourceful and know how to get what I want. I like being challenged mentally for I do get bored easily, which is probably one of the reasons I do not have a traditional full-time job. Right now I am at a stage in my life where I am exploring career options to see what I would be interested in doing. I'm also in the process of finding a new sugar daddy with the hopes that it will end up in a long-term arrangement and eventually marriage (yes you can marry your sugar daddy!) I've got to use my assets while I'm still young you know. I thought I would give you a brief description of myself so that you can see where I am coming from as you read my e-book/blog
For the sake of anonymity (I am a private person after all), names and locations will be changed. I plan on publishing this as a book, and I plan to remain anonymous, but I must first put everything down in writing. Being that I am going to be recalling 23 years of adventure filled living, you must please bear with me as I "pen" the escalating chapters; I plan on starting from the beginning and not skipping any chapters so it will take a bit of time to tell my story in detail (especially the early years).
With all that said, let's get on to the first chapter of the soap opera that I call MY LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment