Sunday, June 17, 2012

June 12th-13th! 2011

June 12th
2 shows today and tomorrow, ahh!!! Kidding...I know it will be fine. I didn't think I had anyone coming today but alas, at the end of the show, Carlton (met him at a star island mansion party) was there...I pretended like I didn't see him. He might be someone to know but he's gonna have to work a bit at getting me, lol...I saw he had texted earlier about coming but I never got the text messages due to the fact that I have no reception in the theatre building. I bonded a bit with my gay boyfriend, I flat out asked him if he was gay and he told me he wasn't...some nerve, lol...oh well, I guess he's not ready to come out of the closet. I was exhausted after the 2nd show that I didn't even go into the lobby to greet anyone.
June 13th
I carpooled with the gay boyfriend, I probably shouldn't have...I forgot it was very sunny and hot out but I sucked it up...it was a good show. It actually got taped so it looks like I will be getting a reel done, yay!!!. Went home, got in the jacuzzi, showered and watched one of my favorite shows, True Blood. I signed up for the evening pole class...looks like I will definitely be sleeping late tomorrow...I love me life!

No comments:

Post a Comment