Saturday, May 25, 2013

Brown Shower Anyone???

Yes I know it sounds disgusting but I had to write about this experience.  So the city I'm in now is in the Middle East...I'm sure you can guess it without me telling you.  I have met some of the most horniest, sexually repressed people here, lol.  It just goes to show that people only want to do something  that much more if you tell them NOT TO.

In anycase, I have gotten the requests for brown showers before in the past but never could get myself to do it.  So I'm having a glass of wine at the bar and the call comes in..."Hi, do you do brown showers???". I told him no, ONLY GOLDEN SHOWERS.  Then I hung up; and just as I did, I started to think "I wonder how much he would pay for it???".  So I sent him a text and asked him "how much would you pay for a brown shower?" He called me right away and told me he would pay me whatever I wanted.  I decided to go for it....but boy was I freaking out!!! lol.
He came by my hotel and we sat down. He asked me "are you ready?", lol....I said yes.  I did tell him it was my first time and I'm sure that turned him on even more.  I will spare you the gory details but let's just say it took less than 10 minutes and he orgasmed from me giving him a brown shower.  I didn't have to do anything sexual with him, but let me just say ewwwwwww.  I still can't believe I did it but it was very easy money, and I can cross it off my list of crazy shit I've done, lol.

I'm definitely loving this city in more ways than one.  The money is good and I've only been here 1 week!  I will keep you posted on my future endeavours.  Until then....stay blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment