Saturday, September 28, 2013

Poppers anyone???

I had a very interesting client this morning. Nice Irish guy who has been living in London for quite some time. He only wanted two things: 1. for me to step on his balls with my lovely boots, and 2. to worship my ass. Both things I have no issues with and actually enjoy. 
He was a nice guy, early 50s, and very subservient. He did mention one thing though that I wasn't aware still existed. He wanted to bring his "poppers" with him to the session. Now from what I've heard about poppers, it's was a drug that originated in the 70s in the gay clubs and sort of die away ever since. But apparently the Brits still have a thing for it. It was quite an easy session as he was all too eager to worship me all the while inhaling his poppers. It was quite funny, but I love clients like this. It looks like London will be on my travel rotation.... Lots of Kinky British guys that have a fetish for worshipping beautiful black women.
He texted me shortly after our session letting me know that he had a wonderful time and to have him considered as one of my regular clientele. I love hearing things like that LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment