Friday, October 10, 2014

World Tour/World Domination

So I did it! I started my travels almost a month ago and now I've made it to Vegas! Staying for a month. Also decided to roll out my BDSM persona. Had my first client which was pretty standard I suppose. Ass worship, me spitting in his mouth, flogging, getting him on all fours and entering him with my strap-on, and for the finale, force feeding him his own semen.
I am excited about this new side/addition to my business. It's great to keep things versatile. I plan on also keeping up with my mainstream endeavors. I'm Juggling a few things and I am very happy doing so.
A regular of mine flew my back to paradise for the weekend but then decided he didn't want to keep (and pay) me for the initial 2 days we agreed upon, but just 1 night. When regulars take advantage, they get cut off! I did have some errands I needed to run so it wasn't a waste of time. I still made all profit, I was just expecting to make more.
I return back to vegas in a day and plan on kicking it into high gear. I also have a potential SD in the works, a professor. Everything is going smoothly. I don't regret taking this time to travel at all😋

Can't wait to share more adventures from my travels, xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment