Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Back in Business!

I'm sitting here at the lounge at the Ritz Carlton, sipping wine, and just reflecting. Life is good. I definitely cannot complain...I have a lot on my plate that I want to accomplish, but I must be thankful.
I'm on my first tour; it's been ok....not what I'm used to, but I've been out of the game for a while so it's like oiling up the old machine. I'm glad I did this trip to get the ball rolling. I have my first big international trip set for the end of April so I'm excited about that.
Oldie called me today; he actually texted me a few weeks ago, but I didn't respond. He's fishing, but he's going to have to fish harder if he wants any of my time. I'm not the one that told him to put his foot in his mouth.
Anyways, right now I'm anxious and excited and eager at the same time. I know that once I get back in the swing of things, I will be fine. I just have to brace myself for these next few weeks. No biggie, I have a lot to tackle anyways.
I'm gonna finish my glass of wine and head out of here....TILL NEXT TIME







No comments:

Post a Comment