Saturday, March 16, 2013

Starting fresh yet again

What do you know? Yesterday I got "let go". So I supposed the decision was made for me, and it was meant for me to leave that job or should I say that gig, sooner.
So now I'm planning on touring within the US, and then it's off to go to work overseas. I am feeling a little sense of loss though; Perhaps it's because I wasn't the one that quit? In any case, I just need to keep myself busy.
An old client from when I Danced has reached out to me yet again. I told him we would have to discuss a monthly allowance, so we will see how that goes.
I am going to work out today and just try to get over this funky feeling of loss. I'm not even sure why feel this way because I was not happy at that situation.
Oh well life goes on.... Maybe I should go out tonight💃🎉

2 comments:

  1. Oldie got dropped because he was starting to get cheap, lol...he still keeps texting, but he knows I won't answer😜

    ReplyDelete