Thursday, January 30, 2014

Domme/GFE

So it just so happens that I got two clients today requesting the same type of session: Domme/Gfe.  Basically, they want some kink but want me to still be warm and nice to them, lol.
The first guy wanted me to choke him.  I had him in a sleeper hold a couple of times and he actually went limp and I quickly let go.  Then he started almost mini-convulsing but came to quickly.  I was worried the first time because he's a big guy (6'4) and there's no way I could carry his ass, lol.  He stressed to me how much he loved it the first time, which was why I did it the 2nd time. He left with a big smile on his face which is what I look for.

The 2nd guy wanted an ass worship session, which is one of my favorites.  I basically spent the session sitting on his face (almost to the point of suffocation), letting him breathe here and there.  All in all, today was a pretty good day.

I head over to NJ tomorrow for super bowl weekend.  This is going to be a mix of business and pleasure for me as I have friends in town with access to all the VIP parties.
Apparently this is an extremely busy time, as there is an influx of people from all over who come to town for the event.  I even read that strippers fly in just to work during the event (I should have thought of that, lol. But stripping is way too much work).  So I hope to be very busy :-)

Till next time...

2 comments:

  1. I had him in a sleeper hold a couple of times and he actually went limp and I quickly let go. Then he started almost mini-convulsing but came to quickly. I was worried the first time because he's a big guy (6'4) and there's no way I could carry his ass, lol. Safari in Tanzania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toto Africa Adventures and its experienced Mountain and Safari guides will show you all that you might imagining when you were thinking of going on a safari or Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.

    We specializing in organizing Mt Kilimanjaro trekking , Mt Meru Trekking and quality Tanzania Safaris. Also we organize Game Safaris with all types of accommodations. Lodges, Luxury Tented Camps as well as Budget Camping Safari.

    Kilimanjaro trekking and Tanzania Wildlife Safari

    ReplyDelete