Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sping Awakening

Well, it's officially April 1st which means SPRING!!!!
 I just finished enjoying WMC in Miami. I went back to the middle east for a week prior to that which was lucrative as usual. I've decided to travel for at least a year once my lease is up 5.5 months. I want to see it all! Having a base only ties me down financially. I already have the itinerary planned and I am excited.
There still isn't a major sugar daddy in my life, I've had no patience lately with the games and bullshit. I've been pretty content reflecting and planning my travels, spending time with friends as I see fit and just enjoying the beautiful thing called life.
I'm gearing up for another extended trip back to the Middle East, as it seems to be the only place at the moment that is giving me with I needed financially 😄

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment