Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My last uneventful summer...

How the hell did I end up here again and not in Europe this summer??? I keep saying I will but I've had it.  Having a base is tying me down and forcing me to deal with the responsibilities of having a base.  I want to be able to just GO and not worry about when "I have to get back home".  It's ok, I'm counting down the days! 96 more baby!!! Till my lease is up and I can do as I please.  I don't know why I have been hesitant all this time...oh well, everything has its timing and happens for a reason.  I'm thankful to be living in paradise and to have everything I do.  I'm thankful for all my accomplishments and look forward to accomplishing many more goals.

In any case, I saw a client today who wanted to wrestle.  The thing about this guy though is that he came across as G-A-Y. He was very effeminate and was pretty weak.  The guys that usually want to wrestle me are strong and just want a woman to overpower them.  This guy didn't even feel like he was trying, lol...then talking to him more he says he used to like wearing women's underwear but not anymore...hmmm. Then he told me he had a very low sex drive.  Oh well, I could care less.  No sex and me wrestling you? Sure, why not.  Again don't get me wrong, I love sex but only GOOD SEX, and let's face it.  Most men are not very good at sex, I mean even kissing is a major feat for them, lol.

Well, I'm off to bed.  I'll be dreaming of my billionaire husband and when the time comes for me to pack up and just GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment