Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Feeling Good....

Just saw a client, tall and good looking...that's how I like to start my day; making Benjamins, lol.  I also worked a private jet trip out west last week, so I'm making mainstream money as well.  Gotta keeps my options for meeting a wealthy hubby open :-)

I'm meeting with an old friend from high school for dinner tonight.  Happy to see her as she's been such a great friend over the years.

I'm gearing up for a tour up north next month.

I connected with a bloke from Ashley Madison. He agreed to an arrangement, we'll see how it goes.
All in all, I'm just relaxing in paradise and working out.  I played some soccer last night which was a blast.  We had our own mini world cup, lol. Gotta get in trim shape for my dominatrix photo shoot coming up.

I'm just so excited about the future! September is right around the corner.  So excited! Did I mention I am excited? Hahahaha

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment