Wednesday, December 7, 2016

End of 2016

It's getting harder and harder to blog due to me being so busy, but I've told myself that I will do it no matter what. Even if I don't do as many a year, I still plan on doing it.

So I spent the end of my summer and most of my fall in the land down under and Asia and had a fantastic and lucrative time! I am now officially an aunt and I released a book.
However there's still more to do. I'm certainly striving to stay on track and positive but I have my days. I have some old wanna be sugar daddies playing stupid games but I'm definitely doing a clean sweep this year. Not sure if I'm going to change my number or just block them. We'll see how it goes.
I did have a really generous client in Oz and I'm working on him spending some more. It's funny because clients seem to be doing a whole lot better in the spoiling department than the so called SD's.
I've been doing a lot of studying of real estate investing and plan on acquiring investment properties again starting in 2017.  I swear I have so many goals but I'm setting myself up financially no matter what. It would be nice if I have a steady mentor/sd to help but I'm not going to let that hinder me. I will keep blazing through until someone stops me in my tracks like Richard did.
It's funny, I feel like I'm practically 100% back to my ruthless independent self before I met Richard. I've decided that I am going to SAVE MYSELF; not like I was waiting on anyone but I did have more patience, and now that has ran out.
I feel like I will get what I need in a man by being this way anyway, that's how I met Richard. I'm tired of being told by SD's to compromise because it hasn't worked long-term and that's the only way I think.

Anyway, here's a big THANK YOU for all the successes in 2016 and a big welcome to 2017 and more successes it brings.

Here here...

No comments:

Post a Comment