Wednesday, January 4, 2012

May 11th, 2010

Today was a very productive day. I got a very unexpected call from an old regular that I was actually thinking about. Here I was thinking about place an ad in my old stomping ground to draw my old clientele and this one finds me. It was just perfect. I'm going to be seeing him this weekend and he's a pretty good spender so I'm not worrying as much about covering all these expenses ;-). I still spoke to my girlfriend though about hitting up NYC..there is lots of money there.
I decided to link up with an old acquaintance and boy was he glad to hear from me, lol...men are so easy. It's just that most of the ones with even a little bit of money don't know how to spend it and that's why they end up alone, hahaha.
Pretty standard day, bank, dry cleaners, Gucci to pick up my bag that I had repaired. I decided to stop in at starbucks and ran into one of my castmates working there (he's definitely gay, love him!) We chatted for a bit and as I was heading back to my car, Orbit head called out to me, I saw him and was so disappointed. I was expecting some wealthy guy to be behind but alas it was him! I stopped to speak to him since I am a polite and courteous person; I definitely shouldn't have though. This man is bitter and is upset with me for rejecting him, and was rude and judgmental...geeze! What a way to get a girls attention dumbass!!! He was getting on me for not stopping by to say hi, and I told him "what for? Are we buying me shoes?" sarcastically, he didn't like that one bit, "why would I spend $2,000 on shoes for you?" "They don't cost $2,000", I responded quickly; I didn't even give a shit, I wanted this conversation to be over. "What? $700?? What do you like? Jimmy Choos?" "I'm actually a gucci girl" I responded laughing...hahaha...this man makes me laugh. He proceeds to wrongfully analyze the brands of the earrings I had on..."Oh that's why you have those gucci earrings", "they are not gucci" I responded. "Oh knock offs???" The nerve of this douchebag! He's sooooo fuming mad that I am into wealthier men and he can't compete that he starts being verbally abusive...Reminds me a lot of Richard (except without the BROKE part, lol), ugh! "No they are Blvgaris". "Oh" he responded feeling foolish. The he says "oh and I know you think I'm drama"...I promptly agreed, lol..He said "have you found your rich boyfriend yet?" I responded candidly "still working on it"...I didn't give a shit. He says "oh so you don't want a boyfriend, you want a rich boyfriend". I say "I want someone that I can have fun with and money does matter". I guess he got upset with that because he stormed off. "Why don't we go live under a bridge like poor people", I called out to him. Smiled and walked off. He was very rude, but I didn't really care. This just lets me know how to treat him if I ever run into him in the future, LIKE SHIT. I'm always nice to people until they fuck with me!
I later went home, showered, took a light nap and went to rehearsal to sing for this solo that would be nice for me and I think there is hope. I just have to keep practicing. I designed a small flyer for the production, talked to my old high school boyfriend, and all is just peachy...I didn't get to workout today though, but I ate healthy and there is always tomorrow. Off to bed I go!

2 comments: