Sunday, January 8, 2012

May 12th-17th 2010

I went on my Lunch date on Wednesday with my potential Dr. SD...he was actually quite the gentleman and I was pleased with the lunch date. He seemed eager to become an SD as he claimed he had never been one before. Dr. SD is married; he claimed to be separated although he still lives with the mrs. Men kill me sometimes when they try to find ways to make their marriage seem less legal than it actually is..bottom line is, if you are not divorced, you are MARRIED. In anycase, he was charming and soft spoken and seemed very impressed with me of course because I was dressed to the nine with a nice/colorful day dress, some pearls, and my killer red pumps. We had sushi, chatted, and decided to go out on an evening date, and then a weekend trip to see if there is chemistry. I see this going somewhere, but until then...we'll see. Chatted with the bff at her home for a bit. Went to rehearsal; went home
Thursday, I had my breakfast meeting with another potential SD; I was so not in the mood since he wasn't really giving me much to begin with, but I knew that I could get more so I went. I made sure he knew who called the shots and did not budge until he saw that I meant business and could walk. He knew that he was so close to getting my sugar and he couldn't get it that quickly from anyone else at that matter so he caved, just like I thought it would. I finally softened up when I knew he got the picture. So I'm seeing him in a little over a week for our first of 7 meetings and collecting my cash baby!!! I got a call from Mr. Four Seasons to confirm for Friday. I was definitely very happy to hear from him as he always keeps me overnight. Touched bases with my young wannabe SD and confirmed for Saturday; he seems like he will be an easy one but we'll see if he comes through with my gifts. Friday was d-day with Mr. Four Seasons; I slept most of the day, did some bikram yoga, ran some errands, and got ready for my date. He was actually staying at the Ritz this time. I got out of the car looking amazing of course and turned heads as usual. Got upstairs to his room and it was like we picked up where we left off. I drank wine, he drank beer. We ordered room service, fucked, talked some more, slept. Next morning we fucked some more, he gave me my fee and I left very happy. I could cover some of my training costs ;-)
Saturday morning, I got home, napped and then got ready for my date with young wannabe SD. I drove to his place and it was he pretty laid back (I like that about him); it makes up for his goofiness. We went to the event, and I ran into Mr. Yacht and completely ignored him; he recognized me instantly and I could see the look of regret in his eyes...oh well, you snooze, you lose! After the event we went to the after party, hung out there for a bit, and then met up with Mr. no balls so that I could get my birthday gift. Then young wannabe SD was already wasted and did something stupid to a girl which caused her to throw her drink on him (which he deserved), but in the process, some of it got on me. I approached her about it and she was rude so we went at it, she was a hair puller as I threw punches..my tit popped out of my dress, lol...but security pulled us apart too quickly, I was so pissed. They threw her out of vip...then she called the cops crying and they made us stay for our statement...at the end of the whole thing, the cops pretty much blew her off and told us we were free to go. I drove home and was pretty much pissed the whole time but I put things in perspective and knew I would get over it eventually. I got one hour sleep and woke up at 6am to get ready for my training...the whole day was dreadful!!! I was running on fumes and was glad when it was over. I decided to spend another night at young wannabe SD's house (good thing I was prepared); he picked up some dinner for me, I ate, crashed, woke up. We chatted for a bit (I think he likes when I call him daddy) and I went back to sleep again. Woke up late Monday morning but still made it ok...Wow, what a week!

1 comment: