Sunday, January 15, 2012

May 18th & 19th, 2010

Tuesday I woke up early as usual to go attend my training...pretty standard/mediocre day; I'm so glad I don't have to do this everyday!!! During the day, I get a text from 6'5 "hey sorry it's not gonna work out. I just can't do the "buy me this buy me that...do this do that" type of girl...hope you have a great birthday". I had a feeling he was gonna crack, but I'm glad I weeded him out of the group of men in my life. If you are not going to be contributing to my life in anyway, then you do not need to be in it. He knew he would be my bitch if he got any close, so he chose to cut it off...smart man, lol. He was way too corny for my taste anyways; the only way he was going to stay in was to be generous, but I guess he failed that test...moving on!
I immediately made plans with Mr. Dermatologist for my birthday dinner tomorrow and told him to get me the gift certificates I initially told 6'5 to get. Life is just peachy! When one man goes stingy, another becomes generous, lol.
Wednesday, I woke up early again...class was a lot better because it is my birthday, I made sure everyone knew it ;-) One pilot even offered to buy my lunch; how sweet! I think he likes me, lol. Finished training, got home, spoke to mother, brother, bff...got ready for my dinner date and made plans for my bff to meet us at the restaurant. Mr. Dermatologist picks me up in a decent Mercedes, although the car wasn't valet parked like he should have done...come to find out, he has a breathalizer in his car; WTF???

4 comments:

  1. On your Birthday week? My experience in this "Sugar World" has lead me to believe rich men are unstable, indecisive, and selfish...and if they marry you, they will cheat or worse yet, cheat and go broke!

    I had an experience like the one above this past Christmas. I wasn't serious about him. He was just a guy who texted me and I thought it was fun (I do not go out really)

    On more than one occasion he was supposed to give me money. Finally I addressed things and that sorry motherfucker told me that I asked for money more than his ex-wife. I wasn't asking either, I was telling him to be honest.

    On the week of Christmas. What a loser. I was just curious about if he was for real, but still, the nerve to think you can waste my time talking to me.

    The least these guys could have done was a small gift card to say goodbye.

    I would love to go out with a dermatologist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the same mess I dealt with last weekend as well. Fool that has been texting me promised me giftcards and the new Kindle for my b-day, we finally meet up. why did he come all empty handed and shyt and after the dinner and drinks, expecting a full on kiss. I told him uh and I was expecting the gift you promised me. Havent heard from the twit since.

    I wish I had the generous to make up for the cheap pricks that try to get my attention.

    Peppers can I be added to your blog list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. when someone comes empty-handed, I immediately write them off. uh uh. no time to waste! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yada,

    Yes you can! P.S. I do not see that you have a blog and there is no way to reach you D: E-mail me at WhenSugarIsSalty@ g m a i l

    My e-reader broke and I was hoping to get a new one courtesy of yet another effing flake. *Rolls eyes* And like you said, there was no prince charming waiting in the wings for me like there was for Gypsy.

    ReplyDelete