Thursday, May 1, 2014

Liaison with a proper Madame???

I've always wanted to work for the top (or one of the top) Madames in the world.  Could I have found her?

First let's get an update on how things are going in the middle east.
Mr. Algeria and I have completely cooled off.  He was supposed to grab my luggage, which had been broken in transit, to get it fixed.  He seemed eager to do it initially but for some reason, he has gone cold.  Perhaps because I didn't sleep with him? Or because he knows he cannot afford me? Either way I'm not one to chase men so he's just going to get ignored.

Mr. Kuwait messaged me saying he was planning on stopping by on his way from Manila and desperately wanted to see me.  I blew him off telling him I had an event to attend.  Since he's not into paying for my time, why should I grace him with my presence? When will these men learn? He's clearly not my type of guy anyway so he can spend time with his cheap self ALONE.
The guy that had invited me to London turned out to be a bragging cocky dumbass, so I told him off as well.  I was planning on going to London anyways.  I can't wait till next week when I do!  My birthday is coming up and I hope to spend it in Monaco if I can help it.

Ms. Attention has gotten on my last nerves.  She seems to want my attention none stop like a child, she constantly cuts me off when I'm talking.  It's like a competition with her and I have no time that.  She even goes as far as critiquing me for things that SHE'S ACTUALLY DOING HERSELF.  Talk about projecting!  She wants me to be "on" like she always is.  That's just not my personality.  It makes you seem too desperate.  I get plenty of men just fine with my relaxed personality.  I've accepted her for who she is, but she's refusing to return the favor.  I'm just going to ignore her for now because I just don't have the energy or time for it.  Maybe she'll change her tone but I don't really care.

I saw one of my regulars today so it was a lucrative day after all.  I've spend the rest of the day gathering up fetish/bdsm clothing for a fantastic shoot when I get back to the States.  It seems that I have to tap into this "Mistress" genre as men are willing to pay more to be abused, lol.  I'm going to dedicate a whole website to it.  I'm creating a whole new identity; I won't mix the two.  Just to see the type of feedback I will get.  I've always been curious about this type of work so this should be fun and exciting!

Ok so back to the Madame, I got an introduction through a friend of a friend.  Turns out she's established all over the world.  She has clients all through the Middle East, London, Monaco, St. Tropez, Miami, Vegas, & New York.  Music to my ears, but I was still skeptical because I know I don't get along with "agencies".  Why you ask? Because most of these small minded fools seem to be under the impression that because of my "ethnicity" I won't book jobs with their "white" clientele.  Ha!  Practically ALL of my clients (apart from the ones in the Middle East) are WHITE.
This Madame however, seemed very excited about me.  She looked bored while she was interviewing the other girls including Ms. Attention, but when it came to me, her eyes lit up and she called me "special",  (turns out she was married to an African man, lol).

The interview went well but that didn't mean anything to me until she sent me work.  Well last night, she did (less than 1 week after the interview).  It was a big fish too.  He was willing to pay triple the rate because of my "fetish" persona and toys, lol.  He lasted literally 8 minutes! And he tipped me on top of my awesome pay.  I can't be mad at that.  She even wanted to send me to another job right after but the impatient bloke wasn't willing to wait.
I met up with her today to give her the commission and we chatted for a while.  I'm headed to London when I leave here; she even has housing for the girls and I'm hoping I get even more clients while I'm there.  I got my own place for a few days though and we'll see how it goes. I already have 2 advance booking by myself (one regular and one new bloke).  I have ads up in Norway and I plan on putting one up in Monaco to see the response.
Things are looking up.  Hopefully this wasn't a one-hit wonder with Madame. I can't wait to see where this relationship will lead!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this post !! I love good news stories !!
    See you in Monaco/Cannes I hope JDM xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I will be doing Monaco/Cannes. I need to plan it out better next time. I just might stay in London and head back home. But maybe you can stop here for one night?

    ReplyDelete