Friday, May 9, 2014

Scottish in the UK...meh

So I've arrived in the UK and I decided meet up with this Scottish guy last night from travel girls.  First guy I've ever met on that site.  I don't know if I like travel girls because it's just filled with your basic horny guys looking for free sex.  I guess pretty much like ANY OTHER SITE OUT THERE, lol.
This guy however, lured me in with his private club membership...it couldn't hurt to check out that scene as I heard it is pretty big here.
It was a nice property with an eclectic group....pretty fun evening and he seemed taken by me, as they all are, but I could tell this one would not the be the "paying" guy.  I'm pretty good at picking them out now based on conversation and listening to key things they say.  I could have gone fishing but I was kinda jet lagged and tired so this was sort of a refreshing change of scenery.  Plus I saw a good client earlier and I had made my quota for the day.
He seemed like a nice guy but he's an energy sucker.  This is a person that lives off your positive energy/vibes and literally feeds off you like a leach until you're just plain spent.

I was so tired that I agreed to have dinner with him today, yikes!!! What the fuck was I thinking?  He wanted to schedule it for later but I made him do it early so I can have time for fishing.  There's no way I'm going to let a non-paying guy take up my Friday evening!  I was actually pretty tired today so I blamed it on the jet lag.  He even commented on how I'm not my energetic self; translation - I need your energy to suck on because I'm a boring piece of shit without it.
I was actually kinda turned off by him because I mentioned that I needed a coat last night (I didn't anticipate it being as cold as it is in the UK and I didn't think to bring a jacket with me to the middle east and since I came straight from there....you get the point).  This afternoon he messaged me asking if I made it to the store to get it yet, as if to say "I'll get it for you".  But did he??? Hell no.  He even had the nerve to ask me to send him pictures! Ha! I swear it's the cheap ones that are always asking you for THE WORLD.  I properly declined him of course telling him that privilege is for someone that I am in a relationship with.  Translation: No money, No pictures!
From my experiences, I've found that guys are either generous or THEY ARE NOT.  You cannot force them to be generous with you.  There are certain things you can say to bait a generous man, and if he is truly a gentleman, he will bite!
He even told me he wanted me to join him on a business trip to Scotland where he is from.  I again baited him with the "I really have to be careful about my expenses" line, and to that he responded "I will even buy your ticket".  Are you fucking kidding me??? He honestly thought I would pay for my own ticket to spend time with him? Ha!  Game, set, match! WE ARE DONE HERE.

In any case, after dinner we decided to walk down this street with several shops to see if we could find a coat.  This was his suggestion so I thought he was generous after all (I was wrong).  I told him I wanted something reasonably priced (again baiting him to show that I am sensible) since I have plenty of coats at home and didn't want to be wasteful.  He suggested we go into several stores but didn't offer to buy me anything.  At this point I was completely turned off and it showed.  I told him I was ready to go home.  He even mentioned in the taxi that I seemed colder today towards him (dumb ass, it's because you are not generous!!!).  I blamed it on the jet lag of course; I got home and bid him good bye.  He told me he really wanted to see me again, but that's not going to happen.  Not unless he pays up.  And if he messages me, I just might tell him to pay me, lol.
Sometimes it's situations like these that make me just want to be straight up with men and ask them to pay me, but there is a certain song and dance you do when you meet guys on one of these "dating" sites.  Most of them are posers and just looking for young/dumb girls to give them free pussy...thank God I'm not a fool.

I'm going to sleep this off because I definitely need to go fishing later.  I already have my spot picked out as I was successful the last time I was there....nite nite

Tomorrow I have a regular of mine coming to see me and I'm still going fishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment