Saturday, May 10, 2014

My Little Bitch

I just saw a regular client of mine here in the UK.  Yet another fetish hungry client who just wants to worship me and be my little bitch...NO SEX.  Now don't get me wrong, of course I enjoy sex, but only with clients that know what they are doing and we all know there are a select few.
I have to say that I'm loving this genre more and more....so much so that I'm looking forward to my fetish themed shoot when I get back to the states....I'm going to have a dedicated website just for this stuff....this is a big market and I am determined to tap into it.
I'm a naturally dominant woman to weak men (and even strong ones) so it comes naturally to me.  Plus is completely legal in the U.S and I don't have to worry about the stress of extensive screening.

I've decided to take a year to travel the world (working too of course) in the fall.  I will not renew my lease...I'm just going to float from place to place all over the US and the world! I won't have anything holding me back and I can just make decisions based on how I feel.  I'm excited as I feel that this is the only way I can truly enjoy and explore Europe.  Plus I will discover the gems that are little towns here in the US, for lucrative visits. In addition I believe this will help me grow spiritually and really be in tuned with myself and my intuition.  There are so many things I want to do and I know that being in one place is not going to get me there.  I'm kinda scared but more excited than scared...I have to take this leap of faith...what have I got to lose really?
I'm absolutely consumed by this...it's all I think about...I'm just counting down the days till I'm completely FREE to move about as I please :-)

3 more months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment