Sunday, May 11, 2014

Interesting Turn of Events

Well remember Mr. Scottland, the cheapo from a couple of days ago??? Well he tried to hang out with me again today so I just came out and told him that he needed to be generous and guess what??? He was fine with it.  Said he didn't know the rules, yeah right! Ha! In anycase he's supposed to be flying me back to the UK so we'll see how that goes.

I'm headed back to the States in the morning...so excited! I'm getting home sick now, lol.

So remember Mr. Frenchie? I blogged about him the last time I was here in the UK, Dom Perignon? Yes him...I decided to text him out of the blue to see if he would be interested in "hanging out" again but didn't think much of it since he protested paying last time but still did.  What do ya know??? He wanted to see me.  I went to see him tonight and of course it went well, he was all over me and obsessed.  After we finished fucking, he asked me if "this was my job".  Ha! I told him I didn't like labels and quickly changed the subject.  Told him about my plan to take a year to travel and he loved the idea and told me I was welcome to stay in his place (which is absolutely beautiful) anytime I want as long as I want. I don't know about that since I would still have to work on the side, but I must say I was flattered by the offer.
 I have to say, things are falling into place.  I might not know where I'm going, but I know that I'm going there in STYLE :-)

Next week I'm headed to Montreal to celebrate my birthday with friends...it's no Monaco but I will get there next year once I'm more fluid.  I will miss JDM (a fellow blogger) while I'm there, but something tells me we will connect soon enough.

I'm off to the States in 4 hours!!! Till then....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment