Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Needy clients

Today I had two of my regulars that are needy back to back! Ugh, these are the guys you can only take in doses.  They are nice people but just too needy.
The first guy kept telling me he loved me and how beautiful I am, of course I smile and say thank you, but there's only so many times one can say thank you! He basically does this the whole session.

The second guy is definitely the weird one.  He says he wants a dominatrix but obviously can't handle it because he also wants a girlfriend experience.  I told him he CANNOT mix the two.  He likes me wearing bright color clothing and make up! I mean he had me reapply lip gloss a million times and even had me change the colors.  I mean you would think he was a kid in a candy store the way he kept asking for different colors.  He also wanted me to spit in his mouth and pinch/play with his nipples, he also wanted to rub oil on me to make me "shiny", then he wanted me to talk "dirty"….this type of session gets old after a while, lol. Eventually I just tell him NO.  Then when the time is up, he wants to pay for more time! Of course I say ok, but I told him just a little longer because I was tired, this was a late night session.

I have to say that my trip back to paradise has been very lucrative.  I cannot complain…off to bed now.

xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment