Friday, November 21, 2014

Demand what you want!

I went out on 2 sugar daddy dates in the same day a couple of days ago.  One for lunch, another for dinner and I was sitting there on both dates, it dawned on me that it is time to stop compromising.  These men were sitting there astonished that they "struck gold" with me.  The whole time was filled with them complimenting me and thanking me for being there.  They were clearing getting something out of the first meeting and I wasn't.  A "free meal" isn't worth it to me.
I tried it the "nice" way and I really haven't gotten the results I want.  The reason why successful people are successful is because they go after what they want full force and never take "no" for an answer, nor do they compromise their goals.  It's good to be flexible in your approach, but you should never change your true goals and desires to match the need of someone else, thinking that it will get you what you want.
The way I see it, if you two are not on the same page MOVE ON IMMEDIATELY. No sense in wasting time with someone who is not willing to give you what you want.  There are plenty of "fish" out there to feel trapped with "one".  It will never be fair if he gets everything he wants and you only get a little bit.  Neither of you will be happy.

I was chatting with some bloke from Ashley Madison today who told me he was ready to be my sugar daddy.  He asked me what I wanted per month and I told him $5,000 just to see where his head was.  He goes on about how that is a lot of money and I better be worth it. That he's not some fat slob, and that girls are lining up to be with him, so I better be negotiable.  I told him $5,000 is not a lot of money and that I wasn't willing to negotiate and ended with a  "good luck with your search".  Ouch! He probably didn't see that one coming.  This is why I never go for guys who are vain.  They are obviously OLD but spend so much time on their looks (which means NO MONEY) and they are disillusioned to thinking girls want them for their looks.  Yeah, desperate girls! When a guy complains right off the bat about what your are asking for being too much, RUN!!! It means that you guys are not on the same page and no amount of compromise will change that.
I'm done being patient with people and going back to my roots of being a bitch and demanding what I want.  That's how I met Richard, so why not???

In any case, of course the two OLD men I went on SD dates with (they lied about their age, lol) would LOVE to see me again, but I have decided that if it doesn't add value to my life, i.e. financial generosity, I will NOT MAKE TIME FOR IT.

I'm excited to be headed to Europe next week…xoxo

2 comments:

  1. EXACTLY what I've been thinking. When I start on the ol' search again I will let you know. I still say it, and you know it, strip clubs. Work at one in December which is when guys are out doing business lunches.... Big good lucks :-))))

    ReplyDelete