Saturday, November 15, 2014

Old Men and their fetishes...

I decided to go out in Palm Beach Island last night and my first stop was the very popular Buccan.  I went to the bar as soon as I walked in and asked for a wine list.  To my surprise, and older man approached me as asked "so what are you going to have?". I was quite taken back as most men are afraid to approach me, especially the older ones.  This guy was quite the gentleman.  An attorney who lived on the island and was buying me drinks? I decided to explore further.  Of course he was reveling in my upbeat energy while adding nothing back.  I've noticed that men of means tend to be a lot more upbeat, especially when they meet a woman…I started to have my doubts.  He suggested we get out of there and go to HMF at the breakers which was quieter (I think he just didn't want me to get snatched up by anyone else, lol) and I obliged because I wanted to see what he drove.  Alas it was a Ford Explorer! I gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe he was the "green" type.  He ordered a bottle of champagne at the breakers which got me thinking he might be ok.  Then when the bottle was empty, he suggested that we go back to his place for some more. I went along because I wanted to see what his house looked like so that I could make a better judgement call about him.  Alas, he house was small and old! Infact, he just sold it to someone that is planning on tearing it down while he moves AWAY from the island to a townhouse in a not so great area.  Plus it was poorly decorate and looked cheap on the inside. That was it for me.  He has some money, but he's not fun enough for me to not care that he doesn't have enough money.  I told him I had to leave right away and he was wondering why the rush.  I told him because it was late, but really I had made my judgement call.  He tried to steal a kiss but of course he knows he has to earn that. He must have been thinking he hit the jackpot and I would sleep with him, ha! I thought maybe I should have propositioned him, but I just wasn't feeling it. I went out downtown and hung out with some friends till late.
Of course he's been texting me since this morning trying to hang out tonight and tomorrow but I just can't get myself to waste my precious time and energy with this old man who will probably take ages to be worked on.  Perhaps if I still lived here, I would have put him on my roster but I don't, so I won't.  We will see.

On a side note, I got a call from my BDSM advert.  An older man with foot fetish.  He basically worshipped my feet and ass and we finished him off with a foot job.  Quick and easy! I much rather have a straight forward approach, but I know I have to play the game in order to score my BIG fish!

Here's to playing the game to WIN!

1 comment:

  1. And you feel cheap when they turn down your proposition, so best you did head on out and make him feel small and inept :-) men really think they are James Bond

    ReplyDelete