Wednesday, July 18, 2012

June 16th, 2011

Today was another laid back day. Woke up, made some food for the cast; took some over to the bff for sampling to make sure it wasn't too spicy and also to catch up and tell her my story about oldie. It's always good to catch up with her. Turns out her brother in-law's wife is pissed at her for still hanging out with me, lol...she really needs to get a life. I borrowed some disposable plates and spoons from her and headed over to rehearsal with my spicy seafood coconut rice. The cast loved it (the ones that could handle it lol); rehearsal was kind of tiring but still good. I guess I'm ready for this musical to be over so that I can move on to other things. I'm definitely looking forward to hanging out with dermatologist next weekend. I sent him my account information today so we'll see what happens. Went home, ate, watched tv, went to sleep :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment