Friday, July 20, 2012

June 23rd, 2010

Today was pretty eventful. I went to pole class which kicked my ass!!! hahaha. Then I went to meet up with the producer so she could sign my check (she forgot to sign it); she has a lovely home! I definitely see myself in one of those someday. Then I went home cleaned up my place a bit in preparation for Mr. Dermatologist. Showered and called the bff; we chatted about her marriage and my life as usual. Mr. Dermatologist was running late so we were just going to order in; which was fine with me anyways because I really wasn't looking forward to spending that much time with him anyways. He got here; I ordered the food and then I suggested we got on with the sex...I didn't want to prolong this meeting any longer than I had to. Plus I was possibly meeting up with Mr. Bentley later. He got undressed, we kissed, he went down on me. We 69'ed then I put the condom on. We started with doggie; I faked an orgasm so he would come; and of course he asks me "do you think you can cum again or do you want to switch positions?" "I believe it's your turn" I responded...this dude has got to be kidding me! Men really don't know when women fake it. He decides to get on top and in the middle of it he gets soft; "did you cum already?" I asked. He responds, "no"...so Mr. Dermy here was trying to make it last longer and ended up losing his erection like a dumb ass. "you want to try to get it hard again?" He asks me...he must have lost his mind if he thought I was gonna start working my ass off like he was a real paying customer, paying me by the hour! I got up, took the condom off, and got him a warm wash cloth to wipe him down, indicating that the sex was over. I also told him that sex is not fun for me if he gets soft in the process. So I think he won't be trying to last long any more, thank God! We lay there waiting for the food which seemed to take FOREVER to get here. He kept rubbing on me and trying to cuddle like he was gonna get some, ha! I turned on the TV to CNN to seem serious about the world...I'm just too good for my own good, lol. The food gets here, we eat...he tries to linger on so I kick him out...telling him I had to get back to work. "It's ok, I have my class I need to attend" he responds...he would have stayed longer if I let him. He even "forgot" his watch so he had to come back. Then 5 mins later, I get a text from him thanking me for a pleasurable afternoon and telling me what a gracious host I was. Also he mentioned how "getting to know me" is becoming one of his most pleasant experiences...blah blah blah. I see he's already hooked even though he's turned me off a lot. Too bad I'm going to be breaking the news to him on my way to his spa that I have to go out of town for work, which will break his heart, because he was already planning our weekend playing tennis in Orlando. Hahaha....I start researching foreclosure homes because I'm thinking I need to invest in real estate in this economy and I'll just get Jim to help. I called him asking about it, and as usual he was being negative. My brother's girlfriend texts me to ask if I got his package which the front desk lady (old bitter hag) tells me that I don't have one. Until I give her the name of the person that signed for it; then she gives me shit about that not being my name, blah blah blah...I guess I will be cursing the hell out of someone tomorrow morning! Geeze! Whether or not I changed my name is none of her business, so I didn't really feel like getting into that with her. I spent a good amount of my time researching records and what nots..I found a possible prospect on the water. Hopefully it all works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment