Saturday, July 21, 2012

June 24th-28th

June 24th
Got up a bit earlier today because my "spa" appointment was at 10:45 at Mr. Dermatologist's office. Ran a bit late because I forgot my gift certificate and had to turn around to get it. I called Mr. D on my way to break him the news that I had to "work" and won't be able to go away with him for the weekend. His office was actually and very professional looking...hard to tell that a felon owns it..looks can be deceiving. I signed in, filled out paper work, and then spoke to the aesthetician...right away she was already trying to sell me products, lol. Her massage wasn't great, just as I expected but the facial was fantastic. I saw him out of the corner of my eye a few times when I had to pass his office to go use the restroom but I ignored him completely. Upon leaving, I saw he had called. He left a message saying how disappointed he was but he was for the most part alright. I did some shopping; drove around looking for real estate for an investment with Oldie (Jim). I had been thinking about it yesterday and thought it would be a great investment. I found a few things but nothing that stuck. I went home, sent emails and got ready to play some soccer later that evening. It has been 2 months since I played and I missed a few games because of the musical. I scored the first goal and it felt great...I always enjoy playing that sport. I came home, cooked ground turkey stew, ate, and retired to bed

June 25th
I was supposed to take my pole class today but ended up having to cancel because the bff convinced me to take it easy! My left foot was a bit sore, ugh! The bitch didn't even refund my money, ugh! Oh well. I had an appointment with an agent to look at a couple of properties which were all crap! I also had to get a pre-approval letter from Oldie so that these agents took me seriously. I decided to drive around my side of town to see if I could find anything on my own...I found one that peaked my interest and the agent agreed to show it to me right away...it was out of our price range but was a nice home. I knew I didn't love it but the agent agreed to send me another home he thought I would love. The more I thought about it, the more I knew I needed a pool. After that, I drove around some more and then went to the mall to look for a white blazer...geesh! It was like searching for a rare diamonds, but my trusty old store, bebe, had one ON SALE! Yes! I went home happy, watched tv, pigged out, went to bed at 9am!!! I stayed up late watching my shows. I decided to call in advance to cancel my pole class so I got my refund this time.

June 26th
I slept in, watched TV, ate like a pig...one of my castmates texted me about hanging out but she ended up hanging out with the production manager of CATS...she's really trying to be on broadway so more power to her. Today was a lazy day and I was content.

June 27th
I had to go look at a home today; it was ok but not THE ONE. I decided to drive around the neighborhood to see what else was out there. It was a pretty productive day, I made a few contacts. Went home, watched TV, etc. Then I went in the jacuzzi later, which was incredibly fabulous. Went inside and I get a call from the bff (she came back from a couples retreat) and she wanted to come over, uh oh! I guess it didn't go so well. She came by, we drank, we talked, same old same old, until someone came to tell us to leave the pool area because it was closed, lol. Bitches!!! We went inside, watched the AVN awards that I had recorded which was funny. She fell asleep, I finished watching the program, then fell asleep as well. It was a fun Sunday.

June 28th
I overslept today, I guess staying up late drinking didn't help matters. The bff left around 7am. I did get a call for a potential booking though so that was awesome. I hope it all works out because I need to be working!!! I got up and got ready to head out to yoga since the bff couldn't play tennis with me; I need bikram anyway. However, the bff made me blow off yoga to cook so she could come over for dinner; I reluctantly did since I felt bad for her tooth (she had a toothache from her faulty cap), plus I like her company. I guess I'll be going to yoga tomorrow afternoon and then play soccer later. I went to the grocery store, came back and started cooking. She came over, we popped open a bottle of champagne and toasted to life as I threw down in the kitchen. We ate dinner by the pool as we chatted; watched TV and she later headed home. My big dick coke head client had called so I texted him and also decided to text Mr. Bentley and ask about his mom. Mr. Big Dick called, told me he moved, and he wanted to see me but I told him tomorrow since I'm not really up to it. Mr. Bentley is dying to see me tomorrow as well; even sent me a picture of his dick, lol. So I guess I'll be making some money tomorrow, THANK GOD!!! Benjamin called to tell me that he found our Dad on facebook; he seemed shocked about it. We both added him as a friend; he was concerned about blocking him from seeing certain pictures. I really didn't care; at this point in my life, there's really nothing he can say about what I do so he can just deal with it. At least now he can see that I do not "hate" him as he thinks. Hopefully Mr. Pappas comes through this week. I cleaned up in the kitchen, and it's off to bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment