Tuesday, August 7, 2012

June 29th-July11th, 2010

June 29th
I was hoping to get word about the potential trip saying it was A GO! But I got an email saying the trip was canceled. Oh well, there will be other trips. At least I got something fair quickly so I'll just wait for the next opportunity. I ran some errands, the bff came over for dinner, bla, bla, bla.

June 30th
I had lunch with Mr. Dermatologist and some quickie sex. Sent out some emails, ran errands and went to pole class for the recital rehearsal but the door was locked...so I just went to walmart since I needed to anyway and then went home, lol.

July 1st
I called to make an appointment with the Elite matchmaking company. I also talked to Oldie and the Realtor, blah, blah, blah. Hopefully Oldie buys me this house so I can save money on rent. I got my western union deposit from Mr. Webcam, so I booked my trip to see him next Friday...I'm excited to make some money! I ran errands and played soccer later, we won 2-1! And we played two men down! The other team was pissed, lol. It was a good game. I got a text from Erica asking me to come by. I told her I was in soccer clothes and sweaty but I guess she really wanted to talk cause she didn't care. We smoked some pot, chatted, then ended up going to a mexican joint on Clematis and I borrowed her clothes and they fit! I always thought she was skinnier then me but I guess she's just taller, ;-) She ran into her ex-boyfriend and that killed the night so we left and went back to her place (or should I say her boss' place) to smoke some more pot and watch her DVD of her previous musical performances. She's really into musicals. After a while, I went home, got in the jacuzzi, and then went to bed.

July 2nd
Went to bikram yoga today to stretch out my muscles from all the activities of the week. I chilled out at home and then got a text from my castmate, Kentucky, inviting us over to his place for a farewell party to one of our castmates and his wife who were leaving for texas. I texted another castmate, Erica to see if she was going and we would go together and she said yes. So I got dressed and took some wine and champagne that I had in my refrigerator for the party. I got there and there was another castmate at Erica's house, Frank. We smoked a little pot (mind you, I'm not even into pot, but these folks really were so when in Rome...)and then we all left for Kentucky's place which was a few blocks away. He's still pretending to be straight because of his school, lol. It wasn't the best party I'd ever been to, but it was different. We then left for clematis to go to Frank's bar (where he worked) so we could get cheap drinks, and of course, it was a gay karaoke bar, lol. We had a few drinks there and then I had to leave to go show my face at Caitlin's birthday party. Plus she had a table there so I had to go. Erica didn't have her ID so they won't let her in...so I told her I would go and meet up with her later. Somehow they got in and had a drink with me and left. I hung out with Caitlin for a bit and something got in my eye and I couldn't get it out! It got really red...after a while, I headed out back to meet up with Erica. We hung out for a bit dancing to Karaoke tunes and then headed home. Great night!

July 3rd
Slept in today and got up later to get my nails done and get ready for my date with Mr. Dermatologist. We had dinner and then went to see a movie; he just wanted to come home and jump my bones but I told him we would get to that. The movie was nice, and it was a nice date in general. We got home and started to fool around and his penis was limp AGAIN!!! I got turned off immediately. I asked him if he took his pill and he told me he did but he wasn't sure they were good because he ordered them online. Really??? He's a doctor!!! Of course I gave him a lecture and sent him home. Told him I had to get to bed. He seemed really bummed out that he didn't perform well. He tried to cuddle but of course that didn't work for me. He tried to make plans for tomorrow but I told him I needed my "me" time. Plus I had my session with Randall so there was no way I was missing out on my money! The bff invited me over to hang out with her and the hubby at off the hookah. There was actually a line! I was shocked. I got in and we hung out...talked to her hubby for a bit. She seemed annoyed at him as usual. The night ended with me giving my number to two guys who were not even in my league but they put in a good effort. The bff got mad at her husband so he took a cab home, then we got pizza and waited for the rain to die out. Several guys tried to talk to us as usual....blah, blah, blah. Then we went home. It wasn't a bad night afterall.

July 4th
Today was a very rainy day. I slept in and got up in time to get ready for Randall...I was very excited to be getting some money that I could use towards my massage school tuition...this girl knows which resources to call on when needed ;-). Randall was nice as usual, he's definitely looking for love. He brought me grey goose O and some flowers as I requested. We hung out by the pool and had a few drinks until the rain started up again so we went in and fooled around. He came quick. We talked for a long time then I tried to get him to go again but he was all cummed out. He said he really just wanted to talk to me. I think he's starting to fall for me. We then walked down flagler to have dinner and view the fireworks. It started raining again so it wasn't a very festive evening. We took a cab back home, got in the jacuzzi while his clothes were drying in my dryer then I sent him home. He seemed like he wanted to stay over but I think I had enough of him by then and just needed my quiet time. We said our good nights and he left. I sent him a courtesy text to make sure he made it home ok and that was that.

July 5th
I went to my interview with the elite matchmaking company; the lady was nice. She seemed excited to be finally getting a woman of color...we chatted for a bit; she asked me questions about what I was looking for and gave me some information on her company. Obviously she married well because she was carrying a Hermes bag. The bar at the pga national was nice...I can definitely seeing myself socializing here in season. I left Mrs. Elite Matchmaker and went to my massage school to pay some money towards my down payment...Thank God for regulars, they usually come through when you need them. I talked to Oldie for a bit, he deposited the money I asked for into my account. He's definitely acting a lot better now that he knows that he will be getting sex from me, lol. I went to pole class and then retired home.

July 6th
Today was a pretty chilled day, got some responses to the business emails I sent out which was great. Did some much needed organizing and went to pole class...I finally got some of the routine, thank God! I stayed up late sending out my resume and networking emails...It was definitely due.

July 7th
Got my balance sent via western union from Mr. Webcam today. Talked to Mr. Gambler and made plans for Saturday...looks like I would have to move my date with Mr. Dermatologist to Sunday instead. The bff came over for lunch (home made hamburgers with sweet potato french fries), as usual, we chatted. We watched a few recorded episodes of Millionaire Matchmaker and then she headed home to pack for her trip to Canada. I got a call from the lead flight attendant from a charter company I had reached out to which was great...she didn't have anything for me but obviously my networking paid off because she was given my info by two people in her company! Hopefully I will be working with them in the future. Ran some errands and went to pole class to learn the routine...the instructor is still hung up on the fact that I hadn't been coming to practice...like I don't have a life, geeze!

July 8th
Got up, washed my hair and headed to my stylist to get it braided; went to walmart to get my sheets for my massage class. Got home, napped, went to my soccer game (we lost unfortunately, 1-0 :( but it was a good game). Came home, showered packed for my trip to see Mr. Webcam and headed to bed early because I had to get up early.

July 9th
I got up early today to head to the airport to go meet Mr. Webcam...I was excited to make some money! I slept through the flights; 2 connections! Argh! I made it ok, checked into my room, paid some bills online and got some much needed sleep. Mr. Webcam arrived later, we had a hot, steamy 3-hour session. Then he got me some breakfast and I went to bed. I had to get up early the next day for my flight.

July 10th
I got up at 5am to check out and head to the airport to head back home. The car picked me up and I got through security and waited to board, we got a bit delayed but we finally took off. I was connecting in Detroit...as usual, I slept through the flight. We landed in Detroit, and I hauled ass to get to my connecting flight which seemed miles away but I made it in the nick of time. I also slept through that flight, getting up once to pee. I landed at home around noonish and drove home to get some much needed rest. I was happy to have made some quick cash...I always love making money ;-). I got a call from Mr. Gambler at 2ish as we discussed, we confirmed our dinner at Vic and Angelos. I took a nap, and got up later to get ready to blow his mind. I wore the blue dress my brother got me for my birthday. I sent her a picture, as well as Mr. ER, and Mr. Gambler, they all agreed that I was smokin'! I got there around the same time he did, offered to pay for my parking which was very tactful of him (what a gentleman would do). He was actually cute to be in 50's, we sat and talked, everything flowed conversation wise, but I could tell he wasn't comfortable with how laid back I was. I guess he was used to dating needy women and I wasn't it so he kept finding ways to "show and teach" me things, I thought it was cute. He also had a wandering eye, but I could tell he was doing it to get a jealous and insecure reaction out of me but I didn't even flinch; that definitely killed him. He then later on commented on how good I was at not staring at younger men, lol...geeze! Older men can be such pussies sometimes...Anywho I kept drinking because I was having a good time. We went to another bar where some lady butted into our conversation...her husband was ignoring her and she was dying for attention; I was going to excuse myself because he seemed to carry on the conversation with her and I wasn't really into it. He tells me "please don't leave, save me!" So I stayed, I told him I thought he wanted to talk to her. He thought I was jealous that she was picking him up, ha! He was reaching! Anyways, once I noticed I was getting tipsy I decided to head back to my car. He walked me to my car and suggested we get in his car; when he noticed that my car was better than his, his world fell apart...OMG!!! He started telling how he had nicer cars, bla bla bla...I get in his car and he starts feeling on my boobs; OK, TIME TO GO! It was so funny, he thought I was that drunk and tried to take advantage of the situation...lol. I sobered up in my car and then drove home 30 minutes later. Got home and crashed, drunk!

July 11th
I woke up a bit hung over today...ugh! I guess I didn't eat enough yesterday because those drinks got me tipsy and I didn't have a lot; and I usually handle my liquor very well. I texted Mr. Gambler to say thanks for a lovely evening last night. He responded "It was nice...till you got tipsy". WTF??? Are you kidding me with this shit??? This is obviously one of those judgmental Jews I guess. I responded "Hahaha...yeah I did get tipsy, but I know I didn't get out of hand ;-) That was nice of you to wait with me as I sobered up a bit..your hands were on my boobs as I recall". Then he asks me if I wanted to learn how to be with a Jewish guy; odd question but I went with it. I told him that I am always open to learning new things, so my answer was yes. He said he would call me later, which he did but I was too hung over and tired to talk. I had plans to do brunch with Mr. Dermatologist so I had to suck it up and get ready. Luckily for me, he called to move the date from noon to 1pm so I had an extra hour to sleep, yes! In any case, he picked me up, we went to a french bistro that one of my cast mates from HAIR works at...he said they had good brunch there so I decided to try it. I had an omelette which was fab...the world cup was on (Spain vs. Netherlands); we chatted and caught up because it had been a week since I saw him...I think time apart from him definitely helps me get along better with him, lol. After brunch we hurriedly went home because I couldn't bear to watch the final game...too intense for me. He quickly got undressed as I freshened up (I see he's starting to get how this works)...he seemed anxious to redeem himself from the atrocity of last week. I asked him if he took his blue pill and he said he did. I asked "when"? He said "2 hours ago"...So I get in bed, faked an orgasm as he went down on me. Then I gave him a blow job and when he was ready, put the condom on...he wanted me to get on top, to which I said no. He hung in there a bit and eventually came fucking me doggy style. I clean him up and we cuddled a bit and talked about his marriage, my allowance which was coming up, his practice, etc. He then left to get me some flowers like I had asked for; he pretended like he wasn't going to, then did...which was stupid; I'm not into games! I started cooking when he left and he brought me the flowers and hung around a bit but I nicely sent him home, lol. I called Mr. Gambler and he said he would call me back because he was with his daughter. I then chatted with a seemingly nice guy from Boca. A stock trader and art collector...he seem starved for love and affection which is perfect for me to prey on, hahaha. He kept on and on...and seemed so happy to have someone listen to him. We made plans for dinner tomorrow. While I was on the phone with Mr. Art Collector, Mr. Gambler called but I let it go to voicemail. He texted me saying that he was trying to call me, I told him I was cooking and would call him back, which I did after getting off the phone with Mr. Art Collector. Then Mr. Gambler, being the insecure douche that he is proceeded to tell me that if I wanted a rich Jewish guy, I needed to dress down...again WTF??? This is the same guy that was drooling all over me last night and feeling me up when he thought I was out of it and drunk. I told him he didn't make any sense and that I have no problem with how I dressed...I basically told him to fuck off in a nice way...when he saw that I was actually aware of the events that happened last night, he backed out and wished me a nice life and I wished him the same. He saw that he couldn't handle me and tried to salvage his ego by giving me unsolicited ridiculous advice...WHAT A DUMB ASS!!! hahaha. I finished cooking, cleaned up a bit, got my items ready for my massage class tomorrow. Now I'm going to watch TV (True Blood) and get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment