Friday, July 18, 2014

Miami Swim Week 2014

Well, I just wrapped up with a new client, Russian New Yorker who loves to talk dirty in bed.  I don't know what it is about this particular act, but I feel it sounds so fake, especially if you don't know the person, but hey I'm here to please.
I'm now going over the pictures from my super hot fetish/glamour shoot from a couple of days ago.  This is the hard part.  Trying to decide with picture you want and which ones you wish to delete; there are probably a thousand photos!  It's a process in itself but I'm glad I did it.
I ordered some delivery, it's gonna be a "stay in" kind of a night as it is non-stop thunderstorms today.  I'm looking forward to attending some swim week events.  It was fabulous last year so I'm sure it will be the same this year...ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment