Monday, July 21, 2014

A bouquet of flowers

So I get a call from my front desk today telling me that I had a flower delivery....who sent it you ask? My client from the "threesome gone wrong". Inside was a note apologizing for wasting my time and thanking me for being understanding. Cute, but I would have much rather prefered cash. Well I guess he's hooked because he said he would be seeing me soon. Something tells me it's gonna be before the week runs out, lol. I texted him to thank him for being sweet and thoughtful. I don't know why men are so infatuated with sex, but it's definitely to the advantage of women everywhere.
I spent some time in the ocean today. It was much needed and very relaxing. I live on the beach but don't spend much time enjoying it. I do run on the beach though so I do enjoy the view very often. I will make it a point to spend my last days in paradise enjoying it before I embark on my "World Tour". The time is drawing near.
I have a potential client tomorrow....let's hope it pans out. Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment