Sunday, July 6, 2014

Independence day weekend 2014

Well today was unexpectedly busy and lucrative.  I saw a regular of mine and a new client which is always great.  I worked out (working on getting my splits back) and had a pretty nice day. I've pretty much kept to myself indoors and have filled my time with sleeping, eating, working out, and watching TV.  I have a hot shoot coming up and I have to be just so.

I got a call from this match maker I spoke to a couple of days ago.  It's a high end match making agency that claims to have the guy I'm looking for but they want me to shell out $2,500.  I don't know how I feel about that.  Plus my head is not wrapped around dating at the moment...I've switched back to my old self, the one that is focused on financial freedom.  I've decided to work on becoming a millionaire myself until I meet my billionaire. So I don't even think I will be any good, because I plan on traveling non-stop in a couple of months.  I will probably meet my match during my travels.
Besides I don't know that they are THAT good.  If it was a guaranteed, then I would probably be more interested, but I've been burned by a "high end" match making service before. They claim to be great but in the end, they end up catering to where their money is, THE MEN.
I didn't even bother calling her back.  We've already talked on the phone, I don't know why she wants to "talk" some more.  I'm a woman that knows what she wants.  No one needs to persuade me to do anything.

In any case, I'm getting ready for bed as I have a morning flight up north.  I'm touring this week because it is way too quiet and boring in paradise.  Most of the "money" is up north or in Europe which is where I should be!  But I'm not even upset....I have a little over 60 days left and then I'm off being a jet setter :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment