Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I wasn't born yesterday...

So this guy I met while I stripped breifly in Palm Beach a few years ago,  just took me out to dinner tonight. He's cheap even though he has money, but I contacted him all the same because it is not as busy in this new city (I won't be coming here again), and I figured I could pry some money out of him and get a nice meal. It still has been a lucrative trip though. He thinks I'm here working a private jet trip;  I love the alibi my mainstream work gives me😜
Anyways, when I first met this one, it was quite a feat to let this him know that he had to spoil me even though we met in a strip club and I was a stripper! (It's still a silly song and dance we do and I avoid it at all costs, but since I'm in his city, I figured I might as well). I think he has a different definition of what "spoiling" means (he's 61); but I never let men off the hook, especially older men, because they should know better.
In anycase we had a very nice dinner and he said he wanted to take me shopping but I told him I'd rather have the cash. He said he didn't have any cash on him and would take care of me tomorrow, but he understood if I wanted to wait. I told him I would wait. I've already been down this road before where I assumed he would take care of me and he didn't. So much so that I cursed him out he seriously thought I hated him, lol.
As soon as I said I would wait, he left immediately. He went from talking about how he wanted to make love to me and kiss me, to getting the hell out of my hotel room, lol.
I wasn't born yesterday; he doesn't go to Neiman Marcus asking for credit and he sure as hell will not do that with me! I sent him a text right after thanking him for dinner and saying that I looked forward to seeing him tomorrow. There's a 50/50 chance he will bail, but I could care less. Men think they can use us for our goods and then get upset when we want something in return, ha! It doesn't phase me, I get what I can out of you and toss you aside. I'm only nice to deserving men.
I have a few appointments tomorrow and then I'm headed back home to paradise. Time for bed💤

No comments:

Post a Comment