Monday, August 27, 2012

Aug 1st & 2nd, 2010

Aug 1st
Today was a lazy Sunday for me. I slept late, got in the jacuzzi for a bit (left a little early because some neighbors were yapping...this is why I only go out at night). I got a text from Mr. Cancer Doctor saying he wants to be friends and hang out when next his in town...it's just sad when a man of his caliber is intimidated by me, lol. I also talked to a potential SD with a lot of baggage and trust issues because according to him, he's been burned a lot and the girls changed. It was a huge turn off for me because those girls that burned him had nothing to do with me and I felt like he was taking out his frustrations on me. I told him that and we ended the phone conversation...I don't really have time for the bullshit. I emailed Mr. Calabasas a photo of me going out and he loved it. Let's hope he's for real. I ate my sugary carbs because tomorrow, I'm starting a super low-carb diet. I gave myself a facial, watched TV, and went to sleep.

Aug 2nd
As always, I woke up late today and ended up getting to school about 20 mins late. I will have to make up the minutes by coming earlier to class this week. At least 5 mins early to make up the 20 minutes (maybe even 10 mins). Ms. Bahamas started talking to me today...I guess she figured that I wasn't getting sucked into her bullshit drama. We went over the study guide for our test tomorrow and worked on each other. A former student came in to say hi...he passed his test and he didn't even study as hard (so he said); he didn't look like much of a brainiac so if he passed, I should be fine. I'm looking forward to my study guide book coming in the mail. I got home, got a call from the pole fitness instructor saying that the power is out in her studio and that classes will be pushed to 7pm instead of 6pm...that works for me. I can just nap till then. Went to the classes and it was definitely a workout because I was pretty tired when it was over. Did some grocery shopping, bought gas. Talked to my brother, Ben; he passed his first part of the pharmacy board exam, woo hoo!!! So proud of him. Look like he's going to be coming on the trip with me and my friends to Key West so I'm happy about that too. I soaked in the jacuzzi and discovered that someone left their phone there so I decided to be a good samaritan and take it to them. Came in, showered, studied, bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment