Friday, August 24, 2012

July 28th & 29th, 2010

July 28th
Got in to school on time today. We had a 1.5 hour lunch so I decided to go home and nap but ended up talking to the bff the whole time. We did hands on and my partner (redneck) smelled like smoke and was talking on the phone when he did my massage. He was distracted; I knew I should have let him do me first so that I could reciprocate, lol. Oh well. I went to pole class and then the bff came over for Chinese...we chatted till 12:30am! But we drank red wine and had some laughs so it was all in good fun. Let's hope I wake up on time tomorrow.

July 29th
Managed to make it on time to school today, it was quite long and dull...Ms. Bahamas is acting strange...like she's upset with me or something, but I just ignored it. At this point, she's not that important to me as a friend for me to care...she kept talking to others while I was there and would invite them to do something and not ask me. I just pretended like everything was cool, which galled her, lol. We learned how to do a scalp massage in class today and I did one on the teacher. Went home, chatted with my brother a bit about his exam, he's not too confident but I know he will do well ;-). I talked to Oldie...he's still being full of himself and telling me that he can get me a "real" job; when I asked him what, he didn't respond. Because he knows I would shut him down and that he's not being realistic. In anycase, he was asking me to come visit him in August, and I of course asked for money. He also wanted to know how much repair the house would need and what needs to be done to it, and how much it would cost, like I know the answers to that. I napped for a couple hours before my game and that felt good...we got creamed 4-1, but the other team was really good so I can't be mad. I went online and ordered a sample test exam, so that I can start studying now before school is over, that way it will be a breeze when I take it in December ;-). I went in the Jacuzzi and pool for a bit, then talked with my castmate about getting together over the weekend. I ate, showered, watched some TV, fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment