Saturday, August 25, 2012

July 30th-31st, 2010

July 30th
Today was a pretty lazy day, it felt good to sleep in. I chatted with the bff for several hours, we solidified our plans for Key West. We decided to drive ourselves which should be more fun! I'm excited. I also talked to Oldie today and as usual, I had to curse him out because he was accusing me for fucking everyone and wanted a commitment from me. Hello!!! If you want me to be loyal to you and only you, then you need to take care of me completely!!! Geeze!!! Of course the whole marriage thing came up again, which I shut down as usual. It looks like he's going to be making an offer on Wednesday, so let's hope he's serious. I also confirmed with him that I would be getting some money next month to help pay bills.
I decided to do some research on the computer on massage and just did some prepping for the future. I texted the bff's husband about a referral for home inspection and he didn't know anyone (yeah right) and advices me to "please not contact him unless it's an emergency"...what a douche bag!!! Oh well, it's not like we were ever friends to begin with. At least now I know where I stand with the pretender. Anywho, I think I'm just gonna back off a bit from the bff.
I got a message from a guy from jdate who wanted to buy me lingerie and shoes/clothes...he sounded a bit perverted and creepy on the phone but I sent him my wish list so we'll see. As I was wrapping up from the computer I started chatting with this other guy from jdate and we ended up meeting later that night (midnight) at a hookah bar. He was actually cute; although I didn't really appreciate his cuteness because he went on and on about how he looks young and he had a 24 year old chasing him...he was 41 (a cancer doctor) and obviously going through mid-life crisis. We actually had a nice night but he was nervous and admitted that he would be intimidated by me; oh lord, I need a real man!!! We ended the night on a good note...he didn't really let loose because he had to drive and tried to come over to my place but I wasn't having it. I gave him a good night kiss and told him to call me tomorrow so we could hang out, although, I had a feeling he would be too chicken to call. I also chatted with another guy on jdate who was also intimidated by me....geeze, they want a confident woman, but can't handle her. Story of my life! I went home, texted cancer doctor good night and went to bed

July 31st
I went to my pole class today and then home. I called my mom to find out the number to my aunt in London and she told me to call my aunt (her sister) to get it from another aunt, drama! lol. I tried calling but the call kept getting dropped. She answered one time but thought it was my brother because I never call her. Oh well, I'll try tomorrow.
I was expecting 2 calls; one from cancer guy and the other from the intimidated guy from jdate but neither called. I made lunch and sat outside to eat and go over my study guide for my test next week. I touched base with my castmate and we decided to hook up later. I got a call from the creepy jdate guy...I wasn't sure if he was serious; he said he got my wish list and he would take care of them on Monday when he got to the office. He's a lawyer and is supposed to be coming to Florida soon...I don't believe anything till I SEE it so we'll see if he's for real. I napped and later hooked up with my castmate and her gay bff and straight friend. We went out to eat. I got a text from Ms. Bahamas wanting to go to the hookah lounge; strange...I guess she's coming around. I told her to meet me there because we were going to eat there. She came with a date...who was actually cute, let's hope it ends well for her. I hope he wasn't disappointed by her size. I also saw the bff and her husband having drinks. I went over to say hi and of course he tries to kiss and say hi; I was just gonna give him a hand shake. We chatted for a bit and then I left...I definitely didn't like that energy from her hubby...it's gonna be a real shift in the way we relate to each other from now on. We went to the gay bar where another castmate works; I saw a gay guy from my pole class but didn't say anything. Some gay guy was obsessed with me and wanted to have kids with me, lol...I got a lot of compliments on my gold shorts so I guess that was a fashion success ;-) We left shortly thereafter because it was too crowded. We smoked at my castmate's house and sang show tunes and after a while, I went home...attempted to watch TV and then went to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment