Thursday, August 9, 2012

July 12th-25th, 2010

July 12th
Today was the first day of massage therapy class, lots of information learned and we finished off with giving each other hand massages. I'm definitely looking forward to working and making some money as a massage therapist! I had dinner with Mr. Art collector at Ruth's Chris; I saw one of my classmates there. Art Collector was very nervous and lonely, trying very hard, it was quite amusing. He actually suggested a red wine I liked, so now I guess I'm a red wine girl. We decided to walk around city place after dinner and then had another glass of wine and then called it a night. He had potential to spend some money so I think I'll keep him around to work on. Valet brought our cars and turns out we drove the same type of car only mine was one a 525i bmw and his was a 3 series (I'm sure that bruised his ego but whatever). Kissed him good night and then headed home to bed.

July 13th
I found out today that the cute, tall blonde in my massage class is actually the ex-step daughter of Mr. Bentley...boy was he shocked to find out (I sent him a picture of us so he knew I wasn't kidding). Small world huh? I came home very tired so I opted out of playing soccer. I guess my body is still getting used to waking up so freaking early! I googled Mr. Bentley again and found out that he tried to reconcile with his ex-wife but it didn't work out. He got arrested and the jury dropped the charges. Amazing the things the rich get into. Watched TV and then headed to bed.

July 14th
School, nap, pole class, study for test tomorrow.

July 15th
Took the test today and I passed, yay!!! Left school and finally called back Mr. Ugly Jew from jdate on my way home and set up a meeting with him for drinks. Got home, took a nap and then went to my soccer game. We won 4-1 and I scored 2 goals and one of them was a header! This would be my first time ever scoring a header goal. I felt very good about that. I headed back home to get ready for my date with Mr. Ugly jew; we decided he would pick me up which was perfect because I was running late. He texted me to tell me that he was in a white lexus; he was really trying to impress me. He took me to the breakers because he had researched and found out that they had happy hour from 11pm till 1am. I was definitely impressed by that. I made sure I was dressed to kill in a sexy hot pink dress. We actually had a good conversation and a good time. I found out that he was a member of gambler's anonymous due to exccessive gambling in his past. He had sold his dot.com company when he was 25 and decided to become a professional poker player. He earned and lost millions in one sitting many times and finally decided he needed a change. What's with all these addictive personalities I'm running accross? Lol...we then headed to a hookah place that had recently opened up. We got a bottle of champagne and some hookah. We had a good time and made plans to connect in South Beach that saturday weekend. It was a good night.

July 16th
It felt really good to sleep in after a nice night with Mr. Ugly Jew. I got a mani/pedi and then packed and headed out to Sobe to meet up with Carlton and we actually had a nice time. He knew a lot of people and he was attentive. We had a blast, I got tipsy and we headed back afterwards. Passed out...it was a good night.

July 17th
I woke a tad bit hung over and Mr. Carlton offers to make me breakfast. Of course he tries to get touchy feely and I let him know that there was NO SEX happening so that kind of diffused things. We actually had a nice breakfast and conversation. He actually a cool guy; just not rich enough so he will stay in the friend zone for a while until he does something worth giving up the pussy for, lol. I gave him a massage, which he loved. He gave me one back. I took a shower and headed out to see Mr. Ugly Jew for a nice night on the town. I told Carlton to do some more cleaning...perhaps I will clean MY BATHROOM, the next time I'm there. I go over to the Mandarin hotel which was nice; I'd never stayed there before so it was a change of pace from the South Beach scene. He got a really nice suite; so far, he's doing a good job impressing me because it vaguely reminded me of Richard. We went downstairs for drinks and to relax by the pool and I decided to get a massage. He seemed a bit hesitant which was kind of annoying but I took the massage anyway and promised to give him one when I got back. It was a nice massage and it helped me get over my hangover feeling a bit. I went back to the room and gave him one and he passed out. I guess I'll make one hell of a licensed massage therapist. Then I wake him up and we lay in bed and talk. You could tell he was expecting sex but it wasn't happening. Not until the end of the night when things went well. So we get ready for dinner which was at Phillippe Chow. We hop in a cab and get there; we talked, dined, and everything flowed pretty nicely. You could tell he still had a hangup/insecurity about his ugliness so instead of accepting what he was, he wanted to convey this aggressive demur which definitely didn't work for me. Oh well, we then head over to mansion which was where his cheapness really came out. The bottle was $250 but they wanted to put us away from the dance floor which I wasn't having. And rather than pay the $600 they required to put us there (which I admit was ridiculous, but he needed to pay it to impress me and let me know he would do things to make me happy), he basically said he wasn't doing it and used the pathetic reasoning that we would have fun no matter where we were. Um...HELL NO!!! He didn't dance, he was completely out of place, so of course I needed to be around good energy and good looking people in order to have some fun. I got my girl, who worked there to fix it so we got the spot we wanted, but by this time, I was already turned off and I made sure he knew of it. He kept trying to tell me to get over it and have fun....yeah get over your cheapness??? I don't think so! I did eventually get over it and started dancing and drinking and he just sat there, looking out of place. He would get up every now and then but not to dance and I really didn't feel like helping him because he didn't even make the effort! Even Richard was much better than that! I was definitely waiting for Ms. Bahamas to come party with us so I could have a little bit of fun but she got there late and they wouldn't let her in free; she didn't want to pay the cover and my cheap Jew didn't look like he wanted to pay it so I didn't ask. So she ended up driving home, which I felt bad for. Then finally when Mr. Jew's slow ass realized that he should have offered to pay for her, he offered but it was too late. He finally got tired of looking at the hot guys across from us so he wanted to go back to the room. When we got there I knew that there was no way I was sleeping with him so I took my wig off (which didn't seem to turn him off as much as I thought it would, lol) and I told him that we weren't having sex tonight because I just met him and I was getting to know him. Then he gets pissed saying that I got a massage, and he spent all this money on dinner which I didn't appreciate, and later admitted his insecurity, to which I pretty much told him about himself, and how he was being unreasonable. He decided to wisely take a walk and I fell asleep (this one was definitely a no go; but at least I got something out of the deal; and we didn't drive together).

July 18th
I woke up and took a shower and started getting ready to get the hell out of there! Then Mr. Ugly Jew says "so are we not going to speak to each other?" Quite frankly, I really didn't feel like it after the night we had...I should not be arguing extensively like that with a guy I'm one a 2nd date with. It shouldn't be that hard! I told him that we should just be friends because he didn't get me. He starts trying to say I didn't get him either to which I dismissed as him being immature. I packed up, gave him a hug and left. He seemed really bummed out and mentioned that this was an "expensive learning experience", lol....He had so much potential, but he fucked it up by being a cheap ass. If you are going to give, give freely with no expectations and you will get the world from me. I call Ms. Bahamas on my drive back to kind of apologize to her for the mix up last night. She seemed ok with it, as she should have because I would have paid the damn $30 to get in after driving such a long distance. I told her what happened and then we ended up getting breakfast together at Dennys. Then we went back to my place to "study"; she was so excited about the dating sites that she paid most of her attention to that, lol. Later one of our classmates invited us to the comedy club; we went but Ms. Bahamas didn't want to pay for the 2-drink minimum. I understand being money conscious, but some things you just shouldn't do if you cannot afford it. I took her home and ordered some chinese...I think I'm going to start my low carb diet again next week because my muscles are starting to look a little soft and me no likey! My aunt in Australia took down her facebook profile completely and I cannot seem to reach her. I hope all is well with her.

July 19th
Today was a sleepy day for me, lol. I think it will definitely take at least two more weeks to get adjusted to this early morning schedule because I was literally falling asleep in class. It took everything I had to stay awake. We started the class off with some light exercise; I think she's determined to get us in shape, lol. We then went over the study guide for our test tomorrow and went over some new material. Then we went to lunch and after that gave each other massages. I picked a guy today because I thought his hands would be stronger but boy was I wrong. I kept telling him to use more pressure and he was nervous, geeze! If you are not sure what to do when you massage someone, then perhaps this is not the job for you; anywho, my other classmate who I was partnered with before felt that I was being too hard on him...hey if I don't tell him now, he will never learn! Oh well, class was over and I went home to get some much needed rest. Mr. Nervous Art Collector calls me (I was going to text him but forgot) to make a date for the week but I told him Saturday, since Oldie is pretty much here for 3 days and I have my pole routine on Friday. Oldie calls me to check in I guess I told him to have a safe flight and I mentioned that he should bring his wallet to which he seem puzzled, omg!!! How long will it be before he gets it??? Then he sends me an email telling me that he's not paying me for sex, and that I should be bettering myself, and I should get a real life...this man cannot seem to wrap his head around my lifestyle...I'm not even sure why he sticks around; oh yeah, because I'm the only young, sexy, smart girl who would give him time of day. Because with his personality, no one would ever want to put up with that. Oh well, I will handle him like I handle him all the time. Now I'm off to clean my house to prepare for him and study for my test tomorrow. Ms. Bahamas told me that her mom wanted us to see a client of hers who she didn't want to see anymore because he's too perverted; I was surprised that her mom thought I would handle it, lol. So we're possibly seeing him in 2 days. We'll see.

July 20th
2nd test today in anatomy and I aced it! 96 percent baby!!! After scchool, I went ot pick Oldie up from the airport. I spoke with the real estate agent and set up the appointments for us. Of course Oldie had to be peculiar and stay in the ticketing section instead of baggage claim like a normal person would, so I had to yell at him and I think he liked it. I got a text from Bentley wanting to see me; I guess he wanted to find out the scoop on his ex-daughter. I was going to say no but I had bills to pay so I had to lie and tell Jim I had a study group (It was Ms. Bahamas' idea) and it worked!!! Mr. Bentley was very chatty and negative as usually about his ex-family. It was kind of funny. I got my cash and went back to do dinner with Jim. I invited Ms. Bahamas. We had a decent time for a Tuesday night. Then we went home and straight to bed. Tomorrow will be the erotic massage with me and Ms. Bahamas.

July 21st
I had Oldie drop me off so he could have the car; I had him wash it. I was going to ride with Ms. Bahamas to our session. School went by pretty fast and then was our appointment with Mr. B.I. This one definitely had some money and he was smitten by me. We did a good job; Ms. Bahamas was concerned for nothing. Mr. B.I loved it and wanted more but I had Oldie to go back to so I told him next time. He was going to use the fact that he was leaving town the next day to con us into giving in negotiating with him. He was trying to low-ball us; I just didn't have time for it. Ms. Bahamas really wanted to do it, but I convinced her otherwise. We left; I thanked her mother for the referral and went home. We had dinner with the bff; it was fun as usual. Oldie saw another house he liked; the one I wanted him to see was unavailable for viewing. It was a bit suspicious. We went to Blue Martini for drinks and then headed home. The bff was going on a road trip and Oldie had an early flight tomorrow. We got home and I asked for my money for rent; Oldie wanted sex so it was very easy to get the check. We had boring sex as usual until he got tired and then we went to sleep.

July 22nd
Oldie got up early to leave and then I got ready for school. We learned about more parts of the body. I went to the bank afterwards to deposit my money. This just lets me know that things will always be ok. Mr. Dermatologist didn't come through for me, but I was able to gather up some resources. Oldie of course texts me, missing me and he wanted me to come visit him for the weekend, lol. Too easy. I told him I had a trip and he was saying that he wants me to stay with him, bla bla bla...he's starting to see that I am serious about buying a place with him. Hopefully everything works out. I had dress rehearsal for the pole recital tomorrow. The owner is really bitchy about me not dedicating my life to pole fitness, lol. I just ignored her. I had soccer afterwards. We won; I scored one (5-2)...we go to finals! I got home and hung out with my castmate, we smoked, ate, watched a drag show, and I went home. She's having a party on Saturday with the directors coming; she really wants to be in the next show, lol. She's cute.

July 23rd
I had a manicure at the school today; it was ok. I won't be getting one there again though. I did find out that we are allowed to receive tips once we start working on the public, yay!!! I got back home and took a nap. I decided that I wasn't going to hang out with Ms. Bahamas at her reggae party that her baby daddy is throwing tomorrow, so I told her I had a trip. I love having this as an excuse, lol. I took a nap, then a shower and off to the pole studio for the recital. Everything went well and I went home. I was going to go out afterwards and meet up with this girl I met at the recital but once I got home, I got too tired and didn't feel like going out so I turned off my phone and went to sleep.

July 24th
I slept late which was great. I got a call from Brad saying he had the day off. I asked him to go to the beach but he said he had some errands to run but then wanted to hang out later. When will he learn that just because we're just hooking up, doesn't mean he still won't have to be a gentleman about it, dumb ass!!! Anywho, I went to the grocery store to pick up champagne and some ground beef for the dip I was going to make for my cast mate's party. Came home, made the dip and got ready for the party. It was a nice get together, we smoked, laughed, chatted about the next show...Erica was singing the whole time, lol. They did Karaoke and we just enjoyed. The director told me to sing something from the show. Some gay guy tried on my shoes and absolutely loved them, he kept them on for the entire night, lol. After a while it was time to go home. Go thing I live down the street. I got to my bed and crashed

July 25th
I slept late (boy it feels good!); I know I'm not going to like waking up tomorrow, lol. I chatted with Benjamin and his exams are coming up. I know he's going to do great! I watched cartoon network pretty much all day. I need to go to walmart, but I might just push it to later and enjoy my sunday ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment