Monday, August 13, 2012

July 27, 2010

I managed to wake up on time today, lol. Took the test and did well, yay!!! School kind of dragged on today and I was ready to go home. I talked with Oldie and he's saying that he will be able to purchase the home in 6 weeks; I'll believe when I see it! I also talked to the real estate agent and the issue with the lock box on the home I really like has been resolved so I will go see it tomorrow and get video of it to send to Oldie.
I got home and then went to Bikram Yoga; it's been a while. I saw Ms. Palm Beach Housewife and the minute our eyes locked we both immediately moved them. I don't know what her problem is with me but hey, either you like me or you don't. After a few minutes, she immediately left; I almost felt that it was because of me, hahaha...dumb bitch. But let me not jump to conclusions, maybe she couldn't take the heat. Yoga was actually not too bad. I got a call from the bff...she got back from her trip and she left me a message while I was in yoga, so I called her on my way home. She said she had a good time, and she's actually feeling better towards her hubby, so that's definitely a good thing. I got off the phone with her cause her sister called. I ate some cereal; got in the jacuzzi...Mr. super tall in my building was outside. I just pretended he wasn't there as I really didn't feel like talking. I got in the pool and then back in the jacuzzi, then back in the pool...did this for a while and then laid out on the round bed and just hung out. I went in to get my phone and texted with my brother about his exam tomorrow. I know he's gonna do well. Got in, showered, prepared breakfast and lunch for tomorrow so I don't have to do it and rush when I get up. Printed up my sheet music for my audition...that was a pain in the ass to find but I ended up finding it and now I can start rehearsing for my audition. I really want to nail it. I like the song because it's very tongue and cheek and not all gospel-ly, lol. I went over it a bit and I kind of know some of the words...I should have it by weekend. Hopefully I can practice with my castmate and get it right. Now I'm gonna watch tv and hit the sack ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment