Saturday, August 11, 2012

July 26th, 2010

Woke up late today; actually, my alarm went off on time. I just kept hitting the snooze button till I fell asleep and woke up when I was supposed to be leaving my house! Argh!!! Anywho, I was only 15 minutes late, as I rushed and got ready quickly. We reviewed some material over a test we will be having tomorrow. This chapter seems a lot more confusing, but if I go over my material, I should be fine I hope.
During lunch, I talked to the realtor about the home that Oldie wanted me to see, then I called Oldie and told him I will be seeing it. Hopefully this oldie is serious about buying this house because that would definitely be saving me money on rent, plus I can see massage clients at the house.
We massaged each other in class again and it went pretty well. After class, I stopped by this "Caribbean" store I had been eyeing for a few days now and I was pleased with my purchase. I met up with the realtor to look at the house. It wasn't a bad spot; my only issue was the layout. I really wanted a "guest house" set up so that I can rent it out but oh well, a house is a house. I called Oldie to tell him I liked it.
I got home, started cooking the chicken I bought and then went to my pole class; the instructor really needs to chill the fuck out...she's lucky I'm not a sensitive bitch, or worse, a bitch like she is or I would have snapped back on her by now. Oh well, I'm there to learn the pole and trust me, if I find another one like it, I would have no problem kissing that studio good bye! I stopped at the store after the class to pick up some much needed items. I noticed that I am now more conscious of how much I spend now, bummer! I definitely miss shopping without worrying about the price tag...oh well, it's only a matter of time before I get back there again. I'm not doing to bad for myself right now. Miss Autumn seems to be doing well, traveling the globe. Hopefully she has a back up plan because at the end of the day, her SD is still married and she has 2 kids to feed, but I'm sure she'll be just fine. She's practically living the life (somewhat) I had with Richard, only mine was on a much grander scale! The only thing that was missing was a private plane. And I'm going to make sure I get that the next
time around because I'm worth it.


I ran into a lady in my building who keeps trying to "keep in touch" but is bashful, whatever! I got a newspaper clipping in the mail of my musical from Mr. Dermatologist; how thoughtful of him. Too bad he cannot afford me.
I went for a run, came home, finished cooking, got in the jacuzzi, and took a nice shower. Tended to my laundry and now I'm going to study for this test tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment