Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dec 1st-5th, 2010

Dec 1st
Wow! The year is almost over and I haven't quite reached my goal of marrying a billionaire but at least I have one more skill under my belt that I can use to achieve my goal. Today was a pretty laid back day. Had dinner with Haiti and he came back around; now I need to get him to purchase my gala tickets, lol

Dec 2nd
School, massage clinic...I'm almost done yes! Hung out with the bff and Haiti after classes, fun as usual

Dec 3rd
Today was a day to catch up on my obligations; I got a mani/pedi afterwards and bought my dress for the gala. The Puertorican came over and we had a nice sex session and then I went to bed.

Dec 4th
Went to work at the club; my customer came in which was awesome. I did a few more dances and I let a dancer crash with me for a few days. Let's see how this goes. Hopefully she's not crazy like another dancer told me. We got in the jacuzzi, smoked, bla bla bla.

Dec 5th
Woke up late; cooked breakfast and then the bff calls to do lunch. We head to lunch and I run into a fellow castmate and Mr. Puertorican with a girl and a baby...very wierd. Then he texts later wanting to hook up. I blew him off...didn't feel like dealing with him today. I did a lot of research on St. Barts; I really want to go so I'm just going to send out intentions and hopefully I book a gig or get an invitation there. *fingers crossed*
I studied a little bit and hit the sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment