Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Jan 2011

Wow! Near year already!!! I have a few things lined up and I'm just going to keep going strong till I get my big break. I've decided to just blog whenever I feel like it instead of every day because it's challenging.
I haven't worked at the club as much because I'm not motivated with the little non-spending clients they have in there these days. I got contacted by a potential hirer that would have me spending time on yachts in the summer doing massage which is exactly what I want!
I got my license!!! Hooray!!!

Today (1/17) was a good day; I had two clients which generated some much needed income. One of them was a 71 year old that did coke...wtf??? At his age he's still partying hard, and our appointment was at 11am!!! lol.
I had a great meeting with a pilot who I believe will be hiring me next week...all is well indeed.

I've met some cool people that can get me into an exclusive club and much closer to the multi-millionaires and billionaire :-). Mother and daughter team; the daughter actually dated the son of a billionaire but somehow screwed it up because she was stupid. She learned her lesson though.
We've begun practice for the new dance team I'm on for a tennis tournament (I won't say the name) that is coming up and everything is great. I've decided to just stay active.

No comments:

Post a Comment