Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sept 20th-25th, 2010

Sept 20th
Blah....


Sept 21st
I don't really remember much from this day, lol


Sept 22nd
I talked to Oldie and had to yell at him to deposit my rent money, lol...but he did. I went to class; I got an email that my pole class was canceled

Sept 23rd
Woke up and called Ms. Playboy to make sure that she didn't oversleep (she had volunteered to be one of my test clients in massage class). She was actually early and it went well. Then I had my 2nd and we went to lunch (the bff and I) which was nice. My soccer game was cancelled which pissed me off but I just chuked it up to nature.

Sept 24th
It was a slow day shift but I did ok...I went home and got some well needed rest because I have been sleep deprived this week!

Sept 25th
It felt good to sleep late today...I woke up, ate, showered and got ready for work. I told myself that I would do well and I did. I actually made all my money from 4 people...I had one particular guy that just kept giving me money to sit with him....it was a good night. When I went to "close out" and leave...this one manager that gave me a hard time in the past was like "who hired you Nikki?". As if to almost say that he wouldn't hire me or he was mad a me...luckily, the manager that hired me was right there and said "I did"...what a douchebag he was...he gave me a hard time before. I'm so glad that the manager that hired me was there. Law of attraction baby!!! I came home and went to bed happy ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment