Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nov 28th-30th, 2010

Nov 28th
Today was a lazy Sunday, although I studied for my board exam. Then one of my regulars calls late as usual, and as usual, he was high on cocaine. He's pretty easy though so that's why I continue to see him. I made my money, came home and went to bed.

Nov 29th
I put a few phone calls in to some charter companies that I've worked with to let them know my availability. I am hopeful that something will come of it. Went to class and did well on my test; got a massage from Mr. Hungarian and gave him one as well. Went home, worked out. I got a text from Mr. Hungarian saying to come over so I was stoked. I studied, did some things around the house and then met with him. The sex was incredible as usual and he gave me some diet tips which made sense so it looks like I'm going to be cutting sugar out of my diet and sticking with very little complex carbs, proteins, and very little fat, and of course lots of water. I can cheat here and there but I want to be super lean so there won't be much cheating. I'm excited to see the results.

Nov 30th
Clinic day; we're down to the wire and it looks like I will be graduating next week, yay!!! I did my massages, went grocery shopping, went home, worked out; went back to school to do some more massages. Came home, studied for my board and exam and went to bed. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment