Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oct 29th-Nov 2nd, 2010

Oct 29th
Went to the other clubs to audition and they were too busy to even let me audition. I guess this is a sign that I'm supposed to be at my current club. I went to my club and it was completely dead and just when I was wishing that I wasn't there, my cast mate walks in, gasp! I texted her to make sure it was her and she confirmed it and even suggested I joined them, lol...I promptly left. I was glad I did anyway because it wasn't busy at all! I got a text from my neighbor wanting to hang out so we set a dinner date for next week. I went home watched TV and crashed

Oct 30th
Got up, worked out, when to work. It was pretty slow but thankfully a regular came in and spent some money on me so I was pretty set. He brought me some tarot cards which was nice and even did a small reading on me and I was happy with the results. I left early after he left. and went to a Halloween event that was going on near me. I met up with another customer from the club...it was so crowded and the crowd was not very upscale...I was definitely not doing that ever again. I ended going home with my guy and crashed out there. He was to bring me back home the next day.

Oct 31st
I got up and had my guy take me home. I talked with the bff about my trip and how we would need to take separate cars. I got ready and headed out. Neil got me a nice suite which was nice and got Sarah a regular room, lol. She needs to get it together. We met for dinner and Sarah was acting all snobbish for some reason, like she's a goody goody two shoes, ha! She definitely ended up feeling out of place all night with that attitude. I just ignored her behavior and had a wonderful time. Neil looked like he had fun too. I knew I only had a few hours to party before I left for the airport (for a work trip), so I made the most out of it.

Nov 1st
I said goodbye to Neil and the gang and left the club to go get ready for my trip. Feels good to fly again. I'm glad I kept at it. I got to the airport early, met the captains, one of which I thought was gay. He was the lead captain. I stocked the plane and got everything ready making sure I didn't forget anything...I really wanted to do well on this trip. I had time to nap, which I needed because I basically didn't get any sleep. We landed at our clients home destination to pick them up and take them to the islands. The entertainer and her family where pretty laid back, they drank a lot and where pretty fun clients. They even took pictures with me, lol. After dropping them off, I went to the airport to fly back home...I'm so mad that I wasn't able to stay, argh!!! I got a call from a lady that wanted me for her husband, interesting...we'll see if she's legit. I talked to Sarah and she told me that Neil isn't her type, while Neil says she told him that she wants to hang out again...she's playing games but we'll see just how dumb she is. I slept the whole way on the plane, got home and crashed. I missed my workout today but I'll just make it up on Sunday instead of resting.

Nov 2nd
Managed to pull myself out of bed to go to clinic. My school ID card still is missing. I'm thinking that I'm just going to help Ms. Bahamas clinic sheet "magically disappear" and see how she likes the games. Anywho, I only had one client so I did that, had lunch and went home to nap. A regular of mine wanted to see me but ended up not making it which worked out for me because I really needed sleep. The lady from yesterday kept calling me but I figured I'll call her back later. I guess she's serious. We'll see. I called her back but our dates didn't coincide so we scheduled for later and she's supposed to be giving me a deposit in a week, so we'll see. I got up and went back to school to see Charlie and another client. He wanted to do dinner but I wasn't available he's still being cheap but oh well, I have other options for money, thank God! I finished and took my test with Mr. Hungarian, he seemed like he was going to let me do an "open book" test but then started acting weird, I just winged it and barely passed. I didn't really study so I didn't feel that bad. I left to go home to work out and he said I treated him like shit, WTF??? I guess because I didn't go home with him? I tried to calm him down and even offered to come over after my workout but he's sulking and not responding to my texts...oh well. I'll see him next week and he'll get over it. I cancelled my cam show with one of my long time regulars because I didn't feel up to it...Matt will just have to wait. I looked at the listings that the real estate agent sent me...a couple of them are right on the ocean and I'm definitely going to take a look. Now off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment