Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nov 3rd, 2010

I almost didn't get out of bed today until I realized that there was a test in today's class. Got to class, and made a 100% on the test, yes! I got a new school ID card and I decided to teach Ms. Bahamas not to fuck with me my taking her clinic sheet and making it disappear...I'll probably just return it at the end of the month but it will be so lovely to see her bitch and complain tomorrow. I decided to take my card with me from now on just in case she gets any silly ideas. I came home, worked on my taxes (I need to get this taken care of now so it doesn't catch up with me later). I worked out and fixed me a delicious dinner. I got a call from my neighbor confirming dinner for Friday so it looks like this is going somewhere. Hopefully, he's a big spender. We'll see...I do like the fact that he belongs to a country club (the same one where me and Richard were members to be exact, lol). We chatted for a bit...he seems laid back and cool so we'll see where it goes. I also chatted with the lady that wants me for her husband...she seems legit and will be meeting with me to give me a deposit. I think I will watch some TV later and then hit the sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment