Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oct 18th & 19th, 2010

Oct 18th
New week of school...the time is getting closer and closer, yes!!! Saw Mr. Hungarian as he is our Monday instructor....we sexted a bit and then lunch and then I went home. Got ready to play tennis with the bff...it was actually a fun game. She accused me of being jaded and not as excited about her "adventures" and I told her that it is because she's doing NOTHING. I mean, one can only listen about what another person "plans on doing" so many times before it gets boring. And as it turns out, the one guy she met while at the club with me asked her to borrrow money and she was shocked, lol...I knew he wasn't anything special anyways which was why I advised her to just fuck him once and move on. She's still stuck on trying to find a boyfriend in her plaything instead of just enjoying. We went to a restaurant down the street to have wine and dinner and we chatted some more. I basically told her that she had to be more open in order to receive exactly what she needs...of course she argued with me. At the end of the day, it's up to her on what she chooses to do with her life..."you can't force a horse to drink". I went home, got in the hot tub, showered, and watched tv. Fell asleep.

Oct 19th
Today was clinic day and as it turns out, I got one of my regulars back because Bentley's daughter was bitching about how creepy he was...I gladly took him because that's just more hours for me...he asked me about coming to my home and me coming to his. He could have be a lot more discreet about it, lol....we went to lunch and I had some wine with my lunch; came back and did one more clinic before I left. Decided to cook my crockpot dinner so I started that and took a nap. Turns out I didn't have any bookings for the evening so I stayed in. I can't wait till my "insanity" DVD's arrive so that I can start working out like crazy. I chatted with Mr. Haitian...hopefully he comes through and brings me some money tomorrow.
I talked with Oldie and told him I needed rent money; of course he goes on to say that he doesn't have it. I threaten to tell his wife again, and he goes on with the speech of how I have a degree and need to get a job, lol...That's funny, he didn't seem to say that before. I told him until he gets me a place to live, he will have to pay my rent and then he said he wouldn't be able to make my car payments...I agreed. He called later to say that his bank called him about my transactions paying my credit card out of his account and that it was budgeted money, bla bla bla...I told him to leave it alone and deposit my rent money in my account as agreed. I also decided to draft a sample email of what I would send to his wife, just in case he thinks I'm bluffing...he has to see it, I guess to believe it. Ha! He tried to say that the bank would not leave it alone; um...it's your fucking account. If you tell them to leave it alone, they will. He thinks I'm a dumbass. Anywho, let's see how this goes. I really do need to start pulling some income in so I don't have to keep blackmailing him, lol. Hopefully I meet some high rollers at the club soon ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment