Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nov 4th - 7th, 2010

Nov 4th
Ms. Bahamas was furious when she found out that her clinic sheet was gone. She was screaming but she couldn't really accuse me, even though she wanted to because she didn't have proof, lol. It was quite funny. I confirmed my appointment with Mr. Creepy for tomorrow and my lunch meeting with the lady that wanted me for her husband. I massaged the bff at school (she made an appointment with me) and afterwards we went out for margaritas. I had Mr. Haiti join us so that he could take care of the bill, lol. We drank too many patrons, ugh!!! They just kept sending them. We hung out for a bit and finally went home pretty drunk. I got home and crashed out in my wonderful bed :-)

Nov 5th
Woke up with a hangover...I guess too much patron is never good, lol. I sluggishly got out of bed and got ready to see Mr. Creepy, from my massage school. As usual, he was very thankful for me seeing him. Just as I thought, he was harmless. Collected my money and got ready to go see the lady who wanted to see me and her husband. I was running late but made it on time. She was African American and it was interesting to see a black woman that open. I have only been with one other black couple in this business so you can see that it is a rare thing. We had a great lunch and she seemed very happy to be doing this. I collected a 50% deposit and bid her good bye. I headed back home, worked out (My body was not 100% but I pushed through it). I got ready for my date with my neighbor. It was a nice dinner; turns out he comes from money but with this economy, he doesn't have as much as he used to. I still think he has potential though so I will keep him around. I got home, watched TV and went to bed. I plan on going into the club tomorrow.

Nov 6th
Woke up, worked out, and headed to the club. My new found regular, courtesy of Sarah was going to be coming in. The club didn't have many patrons as usual, which is just not normal to me. I ended up doing well though so I can't complain. I can't wait to go dance in NYC!

Nov 7th
Got woken up by a client wanting to see me; he had called earlier during the week. I worked out, did some laundry and tidied up my place. He got to my place earlier than the time we agreed on and wanted to see me earlier which caused me to rush, but it was fine because he gave me a nice tip on top my rate. He was older and you could tell he did not get much action. He loved to talk and bored me to death, lol. He was a gentleman though, so I can't complain. I had to politely get him the hell out of my place when our time was up; I must say, I did it with tact. I then showered and got ready to head out to see the couple I had made an appointment with earlier this week. Looks like a money making weekend, yet again ;-)
I chatted with Neil and basically told him that Sarah wasn't interested...no sense in leading him on, especially when she keeps acting high and mighty. I've never met anyone that loved to brag about what they make and what they have when you can clearly see that they are not doing much. It's like she needs someone to notice her because she doesn't get enough attention, lol.
I headed out to see the couple. We had dinner and an interesting conversation. Turns out that they weren't married to each other. They have basically been cheating on their spouses for 15 years!!! Wow!!! Lol...but they seemed to be into each other. After dinner, we headed over to the hotel for our session...it was pretty ok, being that the lady had never been with a woman before. They definitely were into having sex with each other...after my time was up, I excused myself as they continued fucking. Drove home, counted my money and I was definitely pleased :-) Studied for my test and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment