Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oct 24th and 25th, 2010

Oct 24th
I woke up and showered; as I was studying for my test before I went into work at the club, I got a call from my ad. BINGO! I didn't want to go to work on a Sunday anyways so it all worked out. I made my money in 40 minutes and I didn't have to go in, yes!!! Sarah was ranting and raving about how it was packed in there, I wished her well and relaxed and did some chores around the house and went grocery shopping. My client was a bit weird, he told me I was not what he was looking for because he thought I was fat under the robe so I showed him my body and he reconsidered and apologized, lol. He wanted me to suck his nipples and lick and bite his neck...pretty unusual but he wasn't completely a wack job, lol. It felt nice to have my Sunday to myself to relax and plan my week. Some dreadlock guy tried to approach me while I was grocery shopping, it was hilarious. He tried to play some bootleg psychic game with me but I shut him down...I'm just not attracted to guys with dreadlocks. I caught up on my recorded shows a bit and then hit the sheets.

Oct 25th
Woke up and got in the zone to start my week off right. Did well on my test and after lunch Mr. Hungarian suggested we go to a private room in the school so he could lick my pussy...I thought it was crazy but I had to do it, lol. It was hot but he came before he even inserted his penis in my vagina, lol. Anywho, I wiped up, went home and started my insanity workout and it was awesome! I got an email from an old regular of mine that saw me a lot and spent big money on me and surprisingly, he's coming in town and found my ad, we reconnected and hit it right off so I'm looking forward to his arrival. I'm definitely feeling good about my money, I know that I will always make it some way, some how. I'm so thankful! In any case, my NY guy called, he just got in town and wants to see me so that's great, looks like my ad is getting great attention. I also got an email from the real estate agent that I first looked at homes with for Oldie and we confirmed a massage appointment. This week Charlie is also coming in town so I know that is guaranteed money as well...everything is coming together and I'm loving it.
I met up with the bff to play tennis, great game...we chatted; she's having a hard time cheating on her husband...she has to analyze everything and she ends up waiting too long and losing interest. It seems like the body is willing but the heart isn't. I told her to do some soul searching and find out what she really wants before she can move any further. We came back to my place and ordered Chinese, drank wine, watched tv, then she left. I showered, watched TV, bed

No comments:

Post a Comment