Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oct 26th-28th, 2010

Oct 26th
Had clinic today and then went home to workout and then went back to see Charlie. He was impressed with my work...tipped me $50 which was nice. I went out to dinner with him and he tried to convince me to sleep with him for free and he would be generous on his own...uh oh!!! Another one with an ego and with feelings...I just don't like to take chances, especially with an old MARRIED man...I told him he would have to be generous with the money. We kissed, which he enjoyed and it even drove him even more crazy over me, lol. I figured he deserved a mini make out session, since he did tip me generously and buy me dinner. I went home and went to bed.

Oct 27th
Got in a little late today and had to sit in front of Ms. Bahamas...the stupid bitch got up quickly and moved, lol...class was boring and I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there. Went home worked out (really loving these INSANITY dvd's), jacuzzi, TV, bed. Charlie texted me still trying to convince me to see him without talking money...said I was making a bad decision and how he was hot stuff, ha!!! I stuck with my same answer...he already booked me for next week, lol...so he will cave sooner or later. Maybe I will bring up a monthly arrangement and see if he wants to do that.

Oct 28th
Full day today; 3 clinic sessions (for a change). Rushed home to make my appointment with my regular; great sex as usual and great money. Worked out; then the real estate guy, Dave, came by for his massage. He fell asleep which was good...although he had his ass out in the beginning...not sure what he was trying to do but I kept the tone professional. He didn't even tip me extra but I'm grateful either way...he liked my work and told me to make time for him when I graduate. Went off to play some soccer, great game even though we got scored on at the very end, 2 minutes to the end of the game!!! We didn't have all our strong players there but I think that for what we had, we played our asses off!!! Came home, jacuzzi, shake, bed. Mr. Haiti tried to get me to come out but I just didn't feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment