Sunday, November 18, 2012

Oct 2nd-6th, 2010

Oct 2nd
Pretty laid back day...we went to check out an Ethiopian restaurant that I heard about but it wasn't up to my standards...later we went to my favorite Indian restaurant...Jim was sick so we went home. He kept apologizing for not being more fun...like he would be any different if he weren't sick, lol. I fell asleep.

Oct 3rd
I was so excited to go back home! Jim booked his ticket coming next weekend to look at the house...he's so afraid to make the leap but I want what I want. I got mad because Delta decided to bump me to coach without my permission but then, it got fixed. I got a chance to study for my muscle group test on the plane which was nice. I came home; worked out..the bff called and we went out for drinks; came home...she crashed at my place.

Oct 4th
Woke up the next morning and got ready for school...the bff left and I headed to school...did ok on my test...my instructor; Mr. Hungarian, asked me out to lunch even though I told him that I brought mine...I guess he's really into me huh? lol...we talked at lunch...I can tell he's into me which is sweet. I just hope I get good massages and sex out of this whole ordeal (he's an amazing massage therapist). I got a text from Jeff (a guy I met at my club dancing); he wanted me to meet him at a resort and he wants to have dinner with me in 2 days when he's back in town. He offered to pay my missed wages from work which was fabulous...Too bad Oldie's coming, ugh! But life is about compromise right?
The bff came over after class so that I could take some sexy pics of her to send to this guy whom she's been talking to for over a year but never closed the deal!!! WTF??? I obliged reluctanctly, then we went for sushi, I came home, worked out, slept.

Oct 5th
We had clinic today but I just had my one regular because I had a cancelation...for some reason, they won't let him request me more than 3 times which sucks!!! He explained to me that they won't let him see me anymore. He gave me an envelope which contained a letter which is information, and $20..finally!!! A decent tip. I went to lunch with the bff; put some stuff in my storage and then went back to the night session class to make up massages. Of course, my instructor accidentally gives away my client so I had time to study for my test. Mr. Hungarian kept coming around to talk...he even made me tea even though I was joking about it...he's really sweet. It turned out that he referred my next client to me and she loved my massage. He insisted that I wait for him after class...we go out for drinks (basically I missed my work out for the day, lol.) I suggested that he give me massage, to which he jumped. We stopped to pick up wine, even though I said that it wasn't a big deal. His place was nice....he started giving me a massage and then of course ends up licking me thoroughly...he was very good and well endowed...but things came to a halt when he said he didn't have a condom. Of course I said I wouldn't be having sex with him and miraculously, he remembered where he kept some, lol. He tried to make it look like he didn't "have casual sex"; like that makes me look at him differently, ha!!! I told him to finish my massage, which he did. Then I went home. He seemed sad to see me leave but he knew that I had class the next day. I came home; prepped for tomorrow and went to bed.

Oct 6th
I got a text from Mr. Hungarian asking me if I slept well...I guess he's still hooked. Of course I wasn't able to take the test because I missed a class....all that studying for nothing. Class was ok. After that, I went for my interview with an aviation company I had been corresponding with and it went well. Boy I live a double life! lol. I decided not to go re-audition at the club like I had intended; everything happens for a reason and I will fall into where I need to be when the time is right.
After my interview, I met up with Jeff from the club and we had a nice time. He was very much a gentleman...even asked my permission to kiss me...but I definitely liked that he would be paying me my "missed wages". I will be seeing him tomorrow ;-) He was a good kisser; which was unusual for an older gentleman but hey, I like surprises! I went home and prepped for school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment