Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oct 13th-17th, 2010

Oct 13th
Went to school, came back home to find out that the water heater was being repaired so there wouldn't be hot water in the morning, ugh! I called the bff and chatted with her for a bit and asked her to use her shower but she seemed weird about it, so I'm just going to have to brave it tomorrow. She told me to use her guest house but I didn't feel welcomed. I caught up on my recorded shows.

Oct 14th
I got up and turned my shower all the way to hot and it actually produced hot water for me, yes!!! I didn't really feel comfortable going to the bff's house anyways....she wasn't really welcoming and tried to talk me out of it so it all worked out. I did my clinic, played soccer, came home and finished up ordering Mr. Hungarian's business cards. Tomorrow I will be going in to dance. I got a text from one of the flight attendants I met at an event giving me a job lead on a trip so that was nice. I also got emails/texts from two other people about flying work...things are going to come together very soon, I can feel it. Jeff (client from dancing) was trying to hang out, telling me he missed me, but kept talking about sex and how he couldn't wait to be inside me and I had to tell him about himself and he apologized and I guess he was thrown back. Um...don't talk about fucking me when you haven't wooed me you dumb ass!!! Hahaha. Some people are so stupid.

Oct 15th
Got up today and got ready for work at the club. I really didn't feel like going but I knew I had to. I get there and the first thing I get is rude reaction from the day manager whom I have spoken to before. "Who are you? I have never seen you before!!!". I told him that we have spoken before, I guess he was being a douche bag. I get dressed and go downstairs which was dead as usual. I waited to get on stage and I realize that I hadn't been called and finally when a girl was going up on stage for her 2nd time, I go up to the DJ to make sure I was on rotation and he told me no, that the manager asked him to take me off. When I confront the manager, he had nothing to say and told me "well, um...the owners..it's ok, you can stay for today". I asked him why he didn't just tell me to my face instead of have me sitting around looking stupid and he tried to back out of the conversation. He was like "do you want to go home?" He asked me that several times. I told him that if I wasn't going to be put on stage then I rather go home and he said ok. What an asshole!!! Karma is a bitch and he will get what he deserves. Basically, he didn't like my look (I'm African)...it's not like I'm ugly; I guess he has issues with black girls??? He cannot say my body is bad because he could line me up with some of the white girls in there and I am in much better shape than they are! I left, pissed off...I knew I couldn't stay because I was in a bad mood and when you are in a bad mood, it's better to get in a better mood or nothing will go right for you that day, including making money. I left and went home to recoup. I think I'm going to audition at another club tomorrow and then go back to this club on Sunday and speak to the guy that hired me. Sarah was asking if I got fired, lol....she knows that these bitches have race issues but I guess she doesn't want to go there. The bff called to confirm us going to see the broadway play that I didn't get cast for, lol. I really wasn't in the mood but I figured the reason I didn't work was so that I could have time to go to the show. I managed to get comp tickets and I was determined to have a great time. The show was pretty good and then we went to a bar in the area and then to this other hot club I had heard about which turned out to be great ;-) We had a good time and went home.

Oct 16th
Today is a brand new day. I woke up, got a mani/pedi and got ready for work. My massage table came in today and I was pretty excited. Sarah decided to come in as well and she was so adamant about me being able to work. I think she's looking for an underdog, which just isn't me. I was able to work, I met a young guy right off the bat so my night was off to a good start. I had to change my name because one of the dancers already had it and she had been working there before me. I did pretty well; Sarah couldn't stop bragging about her making $1,000 in one hour from a regular client of hers. Then she kept bragging about another client wanting to buy her stuff...I guess she just wanted someone to know? I usually keep the amount of money I made to myself but she likes to ask; I guess to compare. I headed out a few hours before the club closed and she tried to convince me to stay...then she texted me later saying she made over $2k and that I should have stayed. I told her it didn't matter...I would always make money regardless. Life is too short; I wanted to leave so I did. Besides, it's not like we are the same person...she is your all American white girl that everyone would like and I am a specialty item, it is what it is. But I make my money all the same. I went home and the bff texted me to go out. It was her and her brother, I decided to go; gotta have fun too. Then I met up with Puertorican Papi later and we went to his place and fucked. I wasn't really into it as he was. I guess I was bored? lol. I spent the night,

Oct 17th
Woke up in the morning and got ready to leave Papi's. He kept saying how it is good to connect, bla bla blah. Went home, showered, did some errands, opened my massage table. and set it up, it looked good. I texted customers from last night thank them for spending money on me. I also texted Charlie by accident and he called me saying that I must be texting more than one person; he got jealous, lol. "How many guys are you with?" I denied sending the text and told him to drop it. I flipped it around and reminded him of how he has three women on the side so he didn't have to act like an angel. It shut it down...he changed his tone after that, lol. Dude, you're the old fuck that wants my pussy, not the other way around, lol.
I chatted with Mr. Haitian about me dancing and him coming to see me at the club so it looks like he will be coming on Wednesday so that's cool ;-)
I reluctantly went to go see my young client from last night, Mr. Scorpio. He was cute so I decided it would be a nice change of pace for my Sunday. I went over, ate his crockpot dinner and drank wine. He pretty much watch football the whole time as we talked. We made out a bit and then proceeded to have sex but he didn't have any lube and his oral sex wasn't enthusiastic so I decided to call it a night and head home. I came home, looked over my notes, got my uniform ready and hit the sheets. Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment