Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oct 9th, 2010

I woke up to Mr. Hungarian rubbing me; I asked him why we didn't have sex last night and he tried to make it look like because I didn't take off his underwear for him, I didn't want to have sex. WTF??? Hello!!! You're the man!!! I basically told him that I liked being dominated in the bedroom so he would need to take charge. He had a Karate lesson to teach so it was perfect for me to slip out of there without him making a big deal of it. Of course, I get a text from him saying that I should have stopped by to say bye; I told him I didn't want to interrupt his class.
I got a call from the bff about this guy she's been trying to sleep with forever; she keeps trying to find an excuse of why the sex isn't happening...I just got tired of hearing it and I told her about herself. I got a text from Oldie saying his flight was delayed. I went home, worked out, straightened up my place the best I could and then got ready to go pick Oldie up from the airport. I was my normal self; we went to lunch and stopped by the open house so that he could finally see the house. Then later the real estate agent came by and picked him up so he could get a personal showing; he came back and it turns out that there was mold in the house...big bummer! He went to get his hair cut and colored but I was definitely not in the mood after that. We went to my favorite African restaurant which was a drive away, just so I could pass time...I really didn't want to be "partying" with Oldie. We picked up some wine and came home and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment