Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oct 10th-12th, 2010

Oct 10th
Woke up and went for brunch, then went grocery shopping. I had Oldie fix a few things around the house; I was not in a good mood at all...I wanted my house. He was supposed to let me know whether or not we would get the house today. But for some reason, he thought this was a "fun" trip and kept asking that we go out so I had to remind him what this trip was about. He looked over the inspection report and finally told me that he would have to put too much money into the house so we would have to pass on it and it's back to the drawing board. This of course did not put me in the best mood. I studied for my test ignoring him for a while. Then I told him that I didn't feel like going out. We got in the jacuzzi and then got in bed. Watched my recorded episodes of SNL and then went to sleep. I was definitely looking forward to seeing him leave in the morning.

Oct 11th
The taxi came to pick Oldie up to take him to the airport, YES!!! I really didn't like him being in my space. I went back to sleep till my alarm woke me up and I got ready for school. Did pretty well on my test, Mr. Hungarian of course kept his cool in class. We were texting the whole time and he was saying how much he enjoyed eating my pussy and ass. He asked if I would come over later. I had to go back to the evening class to make up a mandatory class that I missed; I just packed an overnight bag because I assumed I would be spending the night and I was right. I went over; showered and then we started talking, I blew him (he wasn't circumcised, ugh!) and he came in my mouth without telling me, OMG!!! I even swallowed a bit; of course I yelled at him for that and he said he never had to tell a woman before; BULLSHIT!!! I got over it though. He said he was clean, bla, bla, bla...I get tested regularly anyways so I'm not worried. We talked for a while about love, life, etc. Then he went down on me and ate my pussy and ass, which was fabulous. He asked me what I normally ate for breakfast, I didn't realize it at the time but I guess he was planning on making me breakfast. I told him scrambled eggs with onions, peppers, and tomatoes, my favorite. We fell asleep.

Oct 12th
He woke up before me and when I woke up, he was getting ready to go to the gym. I got ready as he made me breakfast; very sweet. He kissed me goodbye and told me to just shut the door behind me, I made it to school with plenty of time to get ready for clinic. I actually had a full schedule today which was unusual. Two requests and my one guy who wasn't allowed to request me, was given to someone else, but I didn't mind because I had a request myself. He seem excited to see me. After class I went home, napped and went back to the evening class to massage one more client. Had dinner with Mr. Hungarian and then went home. Worked on designing Mr. Hungarian's business card. Got in the jacuzzi and went to bed. I skipped working out today because I'm just too tired and not in the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment